Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Warnock and Buxton

Warnock and Buxton 2 months 1 week ago #158794

• Nuneatonlatic
  • 1st Team Player
  • Thank you received: 333
Burton fans giving them plenty of stick on their forum. Not looking good for the Brewers this time.
One life One love One Wigan Athletic

The real Melchester Rovers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warnock and Buxton 2 months 1 week ago #158796

• TyldesleyLatic
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Thank you received: 102
I liked Warnock for his attitude & dedication but in terms of his ability he was found wanting more & more as the season went on. Didn't have the legs to get uup & down the pitch any more, his positional sense had disappeared as had his ability to pick up his man.

Buxton I never particularly rated - injury prone & a liability in possession & whenever he went to head out a high ball

The club was spot on allowing these 2 to go - especially on the wages they were probably commanding having come from Derby

Warnock and Buxton 2 months 1 week ago #158799

• Nuneatonlatic
  • 1st Team Player
  • Thank you received: 333
TyldesleyLatic wrote:
I liked Warnock for his attitude & dedication but in terms of his ability he was found wanting more & more as the season went on. Didn't have the legs to get uup & down the pitch any more, his positional sense had disappeared as had his ability to pick up his man.

Buxton I never particularly rated - injury prone & a liability in possession & whenever he went to head out a high ball

The club was spot on allowing these 2 to go - especially on the wages they were probably commanding having come from Derby

Totally agree.
One life One love One Wigan Athletic

The real Melchester Rovers

Warnock and Buxton 2 months 6 days ago #158845

• jimmyc
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Thank you received: 65
Nuneatonlatic wrote:
Burton fans giving them plenty of stick on their forum. Not looking good for the Brewers this time.

Think both under performed for us. Just a plain old left back might have suited Warnock better. Dan burn much better than Buxton so good move by the club in getting rid.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

The only place UK businesses need to come for their online marketing and advertising
Go to top