Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ben Stokes

Ben Stokes 3 weeks 15 hours ago #158747

• grumpy
  • Academy Player
  • Thank you received: 23
"Devastated and fragile" yes only because the moron got caught by camera ive watched the cricket all over and this guy was and i mean was class he should never play for England again, he was like an animal and belonged more at a football game from the 80's he's got history since 2011 all minor I might add but he reminds me of these petulant prima Donna premiership footballer bye bye fella what a waste.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ben Stokes 3 weeks 3 hours ago #158768

• Leylandlatic4ever
  • Youth Team Player
  • Thank you received: 59
grumpy wrote:
"Devastated and fragile" yes only because the moron got caught by camera ive watched the cricket all over and this guy was and i mean was class he should never play for England again, he was like an animal and belonged more at a football game from the 80's he's got history since 2011 all minor I might add but he reminds me of these petulant prima Donna premiership footballer bye bye fella what a waste.

He hasn't been charged yet, let alone convicted (apart from in the media)

Throw the book at him by all means then...But what about the "meeting" between Sir Ian B and that prat Chappell in Melbourne bar 1977 :woohoo:

David Warner still plays for Australia (Rooty has special plans for him no doubt come the winter).
"We have never seen a greater day".....11.5.13

Ben Stokes 2 weeks 6 days ago #158775

• The Egg
  • Thank you received: 292
Certainly alcohol fuelled posssibly drug. Needs to serve a ban but nothing more. Shame he has done it when he has wity regards to the ashes.
WAFC - LEAGUE ONE CHAMPIONS 2016
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

The only place UK businesses need to come for their online marketing and advertising
Go to top