Stojkaovic could be out

Forums Latics Crazy Forum Stojkaovic could be out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    SASSAS
    Player
      Latics.Latics.
      Player

What a shame.

Anonymous

They play Germany next so I think he would have had to keep dreaming any way – if their rout against the Aussies is anything to go by.

Anonymous

Wash your mouth out SW

Sephton01Liam Sephton
            Player

Sign him ! :o

jamescJamesC
              Player

Stop spamming!

I hope he isn’t out! I want to see more of him and what he can do.

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                Player

Stop spamming!

I hope he isn’t out! I want to see more of him and what he can do.[/quote]
                  More of Stojkaovic, it’s like saying you want more of Agyahoua (or whatever his name is.)

He’s under too much pressure from the fans & everyone who’s watched him play.

jamescJamesC
                  Player

Stop spamming!

I hope he isn’t out! I want to see more of him and what he can do.[/quote]
                    More of Stojkaovic, it’s like saying you want more of Agyahoua (or whatever his name is.)

He’s under too much pressure from the fans & everyone who’s watched him play.[/quote]

Stojkovic* and Agahowa* I think you mean. I wanted to see more of Agahowa yes…Had him on the back of my top :D … I want to see more of him in the World Cup to see if he’s better when the fans aren’t on his back all the time!

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                    Player

Maybe old Chris “my wife could have scored that” Hutchins will be watching going, WOW, he was cr@p :D

The fans will always get on players backs, even if they’ve ate all the pies, it’s just how it is.

If he was to be a great player, he would have played better. ;)

jamescJamesC
                      Player
                        Maybe old Chris “my wife could have scored that” Hutchins will be watching going, WOW, he was cr@p :D

The fans will always get on players backs, even if they’ve ate all the pies, it’s just how it is.

I think Agahowa would have actually been good had he been given more time!

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                        Player

I think Agahowa would have actually been good had he been given more time![/quote]
                          £30k a week, with Whelan back then there was no time for improving, you either had it or your gone.

Complete opposite now :roll:

… I want to see more of him in the World Cup to see if he’s better when the fans aren’t on his back all the time!

He’s not in the squad

Edit> or do you mean Stoijkovic?

landgatebluelandgateblue
                          Player

Vlad has just saved a penalty v Germany!

tickmon82tickmon82
                            Player
                              Vlad has just saved a penalty v Germany!

Is it me or is he looking quite decent? He’ll do summat daft before the game is out.

Good save all the same.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum Stojkaovic could be out