Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Jordan Hugill

Jordan Hugill 3 months 16 hours ago #175688

  • MR Brownbill
  • MR Brownbill's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 1312
  • Thank you received: 78
  • Karma: -30
Not for me.......Hugill like Gallagher probably aiming too high financially so being we are not party to any negotiations can't really comment on reasons for deals failing. Lowe as well seems to be faltering as we still allegedly not met Portsmouth's 3 mill valuation. Season now edging nearer so can't help thinking albeit simplisticaly if we not willingly to stump up then ffs move on .
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 3 months 16 hours ago #175689

  • runcornfan1978
  • runcornfan1978's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 2361
  • Thank you received: 211
  • Karma: -7
What about Hooper anyone? 31 & on a free from Norwich.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175738

  • runcornfan1978
  • runcornfan1978's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 2361
  • Thank you received: 211
  • Karma: -7
Deal for Hugill could now be back on. We are rumoured to have come back with an improved offer which has been accepted by west ham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175740

  • LostockHallLatic
  • LostockHallLatic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 1722
  • Thank you received: 158
  • Karma: 11
Hope his heart is in it; if the poor lad has to take an £18k per week drop :woohoo:
Today is the first day of the rest of the season !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175741

  • donnys page
  • donnys page's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 5044
  • Thank you received: 778
  • Karma: 0
LostockHallLatic wrote:
Hope his heart is in it; if the poor lad has to take an £18k per week drop :woohoo:
That's a decent annual salary per week drop!! FFS!! That in a nutshell explains everything that is wrong in football.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175839

  • Vat69
  • Vat69's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Player
  • Posts: 3871
  • Thank you received: 114
  • Karma: -5
He has joined QPR on loan for the season.


Wasnt there some kind of embargo against them at one point, for financial fair play breach, or something? I may be wrong but if so...

Yeah.
And there you go!
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Vat69.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175840

  • horc
  • horc's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 4788
  • Thank you received: 467
  • Karma: 14
Vat69 wrote:
He has joined QPR on loan for the season.

I am glad about that, as I couldn't see how he was going to offer anything different to what Garner does.
Make the DW an egg free zone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175841

  • jrfatfan
  • jrfatfan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 4739
  • Thank you received: 340
  • Karma: -66
Me to,the main thing for me was unrest in the camp that his signing might have brought. The likes of Morsy, Jacobs and Massey are on nowhere near the salary Hugill was demanding. There are plenty of young hungry strikers out there who would come on loan or sign permanently if not getting first team action for Prem clubs. Robinson is prime example of that kind of player and maybe Williamson also if we get him. The lad Hornby who came on for Everton in the second half is only 19 and looks strong and handy. If he's not guaranteed match time its another both clubs could benefit from a season of playing week in week out.
FromMatlocktoManU......How far have we fekin come!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175842

  • Vat69
  • Vat69's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Player
  • Posts: 3871
  • Thank you received: 114
  • Karma: -5
jrfatfan wrote:
Me to,the main thing for me was unrest in the camp that his signing might have brought. The likes of Morsy, Jacobs and Massey are on nowhere near the salary Hugill was demanding. There are plenty of young hungry strikers out there who would come on loan or sign permanently if not getting first team action for Prem clubs. Robinson is prime example of that kind of player and maybe Williamson also if we get him. The lad Hornby who came on for Everton in the second half is only 19 and looks strong and handy. If he's not guaranteed match time its another both clubs could benefit from a season of playing week in week out.

Agree.

I would love us to bring a striker in with a 'thinking outside the box' signing. Or a clever loan signing. What about Shane Long at Southampton? Surely down the pecking order, as is Charlie Austin. I've always liked Long, just one of those awkward to play against, sniff a chance out of nothing types. Different to what we have. Loan deal would be good.
And there you go!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175843

  • alharry
  • alharry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Year Apprentice
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 7
  • Karma: 1
How about Nahki Wells from Burnley? He's been there a while now and getting nowhere and wasn't even involved yesterday! He has scored goals at this level before and might not have the wage demands of Hugill since he'd be coming from Burnley...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175844

  • jrfatfan
  • jrfatfan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 4739
  • Thank you received: 340
  • Karma: -66
alharry wrote:
How about Nahki Wells from Burnley? He's been there a while now and getting nowhere and wasn't even involved yesterday! He has scored goals at this level before and might not have the wage demands of Hugill since he'd be coming from Burnley...

Was reading somewhere that Wells has been on international duty in the ANC and has been given time off by Dyche to rest. That's why he hasn't been involved in preseason nothing sinister there.
FromMatlocktoManU......How far have we fekin come!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175845

  • jrfatfan
  • jrfatfan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 4739
  • Thank you received: 340
  • Karma: -66
Vat69 wrote:
jrfatfan wrote:
Me to,the main thing for me was unrest in the camp that his signing might have brought. The likes of Morsy, Jacobs and Massey are on nowhere near the salary Hugill was demanding. There are plenty of young hungry strikers out there who would come on loan or sign permanently if not getting first team action for Prem clubs. Robinson is prime example of that kind of player and maybe Williamson also if we get him. The lad Hornby who came on for Everton in the second half is only 19 and looks strong and handy. If he's not guaranteed match time its another both clubs could benefit from a season of playing week in week out.

Agree.

I would love us to bring a striker in with a 'thinking outside the box' signing. Or a clever loan signing. What about Shane Long at Southampton? Surely down the pecking order, as is Charlie Austin. I've always liked Long, just one of those awkward to play against, sniff a chance out of nothing types. Different to what we have. Loan deal would be good.

I would imagine Long's wages would be a stumbling block just like Hugill's. Unless Southampton are prepared to pay half his wages, I doubt very much this would happen.
FromMatlocktoManU......How far have we fekin come!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175846

  • Vat69
  • Vat69's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Player
  • Posts: 3871
  • Thank you received: 114
  • Karma: -5
jrfatfan wrote:
Vat69 wrote:
jrfatfan wrote:
Me to,the main thing for me was unrest in the camp that his signing might have brought. The likes of Morsy, Jacobs and Massey are on nowhere near the salary Hugill was demanding. There are plenty of young hungry strikers out there who would come on loan or sign permanently if not getting first team action for Prem clubs. Robinson is prime example of that kind of player and maybe Williamson also if we get him. The lad Hornby who came on for Everton in the second half is only 19 and looks strong and handy. If he's not guaranteed match time its another both clubs could benefit from a season of playing week in week out.

Agree.

I would love us to bring a striker in with a 'thinking outside the box' signing. Or a clever loan signing. What about Shane Long at Southampton? Surely down the pecking order, as is Charlie Austin. I've always liked Long, just one of those awkward to play against, sniff a chance out of nothing types. Different to what we have. Loan deal would be good.

I would imagine Long's wages would be a stumbling block just like Hugill's. Unless Southampton are prepared to pay half his wages, I doubt very much this would happen.

I know, but he may be a bit cheaper. And he needs more game time. I actually have Ralph's missus email from when I was sat next to her on the plane from Munich, she gave me her business card. He was after Che Adams for months and finally got him a few weeks ago...pushing Long further down the pecking order. I could always put a word in? Ha ha
And there you go!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175849

  • Super Stuart Barlow
  • Super Stuart Barlow's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 1203
  • Thank you received: 96
  • Karma: -22
Vat69 wrote:
jrfatfan wrote:
Vat69 wrote:
jrfatfan wrote:
Me to,the main thing for me was unrest in the camp that his signing might have brought. The likes of Morsy, Jacobs and Massey are on nowhere near the salary Hugill was demanding. There are plenty of young hungry strikers out there who would come on loan or sign permanently if not getting first team action for Prem clubs. Robinson is prime example of that kind of player and maybe Williamson also if we get him. The lad Hornby who came on for Everton in the second half is only 19 and looks strong and handy. If he's not guaranteed match time its another both clubs could benefit from a season of playing week in week out.

Agree.

I would love us to bring a striker in with a 'thinking outside the box' signing. Or a clever loan signing. What about Shane Long at Southampton? Surely down the pecking order, as is Charlie Austin. I've always liked Long, just one of those awkward to play against, sniff a chance out of nothing types. Different to what we have. Loan deal would be good.

I would imagine Long's wages would be a stumbling block just like Hugill's. Unless Southampton are prepared to pay half his wages, I doubt very much this would happen.

I know, but he may be a bit cheaper. And he needs more game time. I actually have Ralph's missus email from when I was sat next to her on the plane from Munich, she gave me her business card. He was after Che Adams for months and finally got him a few weeks ago...pushing Long further down the pecking order. I could always put a word in? Ha ha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super, Super Stu. Super Stuart Barlow.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Super Stuart Barlow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jordan Hugill 2 months 3 weeks ago #175857

  • LordofBrewtown
  • LordofBrewtown's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Spectator
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 2
jrfatfan wrote:
alharry wrote:
How about Nahki Wells from Burnley? He's been there a while now and getting nowhere and wasn't even involved yesterday! He has scored goals at this level before and might not have the wage demands of Hugill since he'd be coming from Burnley...

Was reading somewhere that Wells has been on international duty in the ANC and has been given time off by Dyche to rest. That's why he hasn't been involved in preseason nothing sinister there.

He was playing for Bermuda in the CONCACAF Gold Cup. He looked good in those games - scored a penalty vs Costa Rica and a goal in their win over Nicaragua. A Big reason Bermuda was competetive/punched above their weight class.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Football Betting Site Betway
 
The only place UK businesses need to come for their online marketing and advertising
Go to top