Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: CHRIS COFFEY

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #181602

  • bronxbomber
  • bronxbomber's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 18
  • Karma: 1
Just heard that long time Latics fan Chris Coffey has died can anyone confirm this. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #181603

  • The Egg
  • The Egg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6266
  • Thank you received: 487
  • Karma: 0
Sadly he has yes
1997 Division 3 Champions
1999 Auto Windscreens Trophy Winners
2003 Division 2 Champions
2013 FA Cup Winners
2016 League One Champions
2018 League One Champions
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #181604

  • horc
  • horc's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 5225
  • Thank you received: 497
  • Karma: 15
I've heard his name mentioned over the years and would probably recognise him from a photo, but I don't know him personally.
Anyway, my thoughts go out to his family and friends at this sad time.

RIP Chris, hopefully we will get the three points for you today.
Make the DW an egg free zone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #181605

  • bronxbomber
  • bronxbomber's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 443
  • Thank you received: 18
  • Karma: 1
I am really saddened to hear this news. He was a stalwart of the Supporters club from the Non League days and at one time was the Latics representative on the National Supporters Clubs Association.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 1 day ago #181607

  • The Egg
  • The Egg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6266
  • Thank you received: 487
  • Karma: 0
Tics mon from head to toe
1997 Division 3 Champions
1999 Auto Windscreens Trophy Winners
2003 Division 2 Champions
2013 FA Cup Winners
2016 League One Champions
2018 League One Champions
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 4 weeks 23 hours ago #181634

  • LostockHallLatic
  • LostockHallLatic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reserve Team Player
  • Posts: 1763
  • Thank you received: 159
  • Karma: 11
horc wrote:
I've heard his name mentioned over the years and would probably recognise him from a photo, but I don't know him personally.
Anyway, my thoughts go out to his family and friends at this sad time.

RIP Chris, hopefully we will get the three points for you today.

Yes, life is so fragile !
He must have been watching the Latics slightly longer than me, Horc & Donny.
Sad day indeed.
Today is the first day of the rest of the season !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 3 weeks 6 days ago #181660

  • horc
  • horc's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 5225
  • Thank you received: 497
  • Karma: 15
bronxbomber wrote:
I am really saddened to hear this news. He was a stalwart of the Supporters club from the Non League days and at one time was the Latics representative on the National Supporters Clubs Association.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I didn't know him personally but had heard of him.
Having now seen a photo of him on Vital I definitely recognise him.

Didn't he also write in the programme in the non league days?
Make the DW an egg free zone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CHRIS COFFEY 3 weeks 6 days ago #181661

  • Nuneatonlatic
  • Nuneatonlatic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • 1st Team Manager
  • Posts: 4431
  • Thank you received: 566
  • Karma: -7
horc wrote:
bronxbomber wrote:
I am really saddened to hear this news. He was a stalwart of the Supporters club from the Non League days and at one time was the Latics representative on the National Supporters Clubs Association.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I didn't know him personally but had heard of him.
Having now seen a photo of him on Vital I definitely recognise him.

Didn't he also write in the programme in the non league days?

Like you horc I've now seen his picture and he has been around the club since we were kids. Only knew him as Chris and anybody who used to frequent the supporters club will know him. What a shame. RIP lad.
One life One love One Wigan Athletic

The real Melchester Rovers
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Football Betting Site Betway
Betting Metrics
The only place UK businesses need to come for their online marketing and advertising
Go to top