HomeForumGeneralNon Football StuffRe: Tickets still available!!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Re: Tickets still available!!

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #72703

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48


FOR A SHOCK
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #72704

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48




Forget the t'other. this is more umpfh
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #72707

  • mcgoose
  • mcgoose's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: -155
Well done on making a tenner. Now how about you put it to good use and treat 10 of your mates to a ticket each to the Blackburn 6 pointer?

The added bonus being you'll still have a tenner left.
12181 for the first major semi-final - how bad is that?
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by mcgoose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #72714

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
i might double or quits him to be honest.......can't see hull city's ground being full either.

wembley - home of english football
KC stadium - home of hull city
elland road - home of leeds utd

i'll donate the tenner to charity if anyone can see any pattern emerging here!

all that build up and FOR A SHOCK, ground empty and australia win.......boring
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73470

  • mcgoose
  • mcgoose's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: -155
rodallegabomb wrote:
WELL DONE BY THE WAY ON FILLING THE HOME OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The home of football is looking decidedly like the home of Wigan Athletic tonight....
12181 for the first major semi-final - how bad is that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73481

  • thrty4yearswafc
  • thrty4yearswafc's Avatar
mcgoose wrote:
rodallegabomb wrote:
WELL DONE BY THE WAY ON FILLING THE HOME OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost goodpost :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The home of football is looking decidedly like the home of Wigan Athletic tonight....



oh mutts you've put your foot in it again 125000 spectators for two games in four days now tell me the total aggregate gate for all the 4 nations matches :ohmy:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73487

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
slow roasted duck in a white wine sauce for me. not boozing though.............. ;)
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73489

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
you worry about filling the home of rugby league........oh hang on a minute :lol:

remind me where that is again please...elland road by any chance.....anybody know????
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73567

  • garswood_latic
  • garswood_latic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 4393
  • Thank you received: 207
  • Karma: 11
Local rugby league grounds:

St Helens - new stadium opening soon
Salford - new stadium opening soon
Warrington - new stadium opened a few years ago
Widnes - new stadium opened a few years ago
Leigh - new stadium opened a few years ago.

Now, there's one local team missing - I'm looking amongst all the purpose-built rugby stadiums, but don't seem to be able to find it......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73607

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
is it wigan sarries by any chance, they can go and play at edgeley park now with sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

can't believe they sold their ass to union. even as a football mon, i never thought i'd see or hear that.

let the re-branding commence, i'll start off - wigan rah rah's rugger team
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73623

  • The Egg
  • The Egg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3026
  • Thank you received: 131
  • Karma: -2
garswood_latic wrote:
Local rugby league grounds:

St Helens - new stadium opening soon
Salford - new stadium opening soon
Warrington - new stadium opened a few years ago
Widnes - new stadium opened a few years ago
Leigh - new stadium opened a few years ago.

Now, there's one local team missing - I'm looking amongst all the purpose-built rugby stadiums, but don't seem to be able to find it......

Widnes' ground isn't new. It's redeveloped ;)

If people want to be pedantic then The DW isn't a football ground it is a sports ground. That is how it was advertised to Sport England in order to gain the required grants to build it, that's how it was advertised to Wigan Council in order to get the required grants to build it. The fact that the original tennants were suppposed to be Orrell is irrelevant, DW knew that he needed Wigan RL there in order to make it work until Latics made the big time.

So, which local football team doesn't play at a football ground??? (and unless you can PROVE that the relevant papers were signed to sign the ownership OFFICIALLY over to Wigan Athletic Football Club then don't use the 'we own it' line because until I see proof then I'll continue to believe it is owned by Whelco)
FA CUP WINNERS 2013 - WIGAN - CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2013
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73624

  • The Egg
  • The Egg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3026
  • Thank you received: 131
  • Karma: -2
Those wanting rid of the rugby from the stadium may be interested to read this:

www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=6590&type=news
FA CUP WINNERS 2013 - WIGAN - CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2013
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73643

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
The Egg wrote:
garswood_latic wrote:
Local rugby league grounds:

St Helens - new stadium opening soon
Salford - new stadium opening soon
Warrington - new stadium opened a few years ago
Widnes - new stadium opened a few years ago
Leigh - new stadium opened a few years ago.

Now, there's one local team missing - I'm looking amongst all the purpose-built rugby stadiums, but don't seem to be able to find it......

Widnes' ground isn't new. It's redeveloped ;)

If people want to be pedantic then The DW isn't a football ground it is a sports ground. That is how it was advertised to Sport England in order to gain the required grants to build it, that's how it was advertised to Wigan Council in order to get the required grants to build it. The fact that the original tennants were suppposed to be Orrell is irrelevant, DW knew that he needed Wigan RL there in order to make it work until Latics made the big time.

So, which local football team doesn't play at a football ground??? (and unless you can PROVE that the relevant papers were signed to sign the ownership OFFICIALLY over to Wigan Athletic Football Club then don't use the 'we own it' line because until I see proof then I'll continue to believe it is owned by Whelco)

And just who owns whelco.......rah rah's owner donny lonegan????? I think not my little hard boiled.
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73674

  • mcgoose
  • mcgoose's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 270
  • Karma: -155
South stand appears to be close to a sell-out* for the big 6-pointer against Blackburn tomorrow with just over 13,000 home tickets sold*









*actually a give-away.
12181 for the first major semi-final - how bad is that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73677

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
You worry about union taking over your sport or trying to convince the population to watch your 6nations. I'll worry about everything else :kiss:
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73679

  • thrty4yearswafc
  • thrty4yearswafc's Avatar
rodallegabomb wrote:
You worry about union taking over your sport or trying to convince the population to watch your 6nations. I'll worry about everything else :kiss:

You missed out on the old massive play off derby attendance in your reply shame on you B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73680

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48
mcgoosey's signature is close enough :lol:

or should that be mc'rah-rah now they sold out to the bigger code.
6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 1 month ago #73681

  • thrty4yearswafc
  • thrty4yearswafc's Avatar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 4 weeks ago #73688

  • rodallegabomb
  • rodallegabomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Academy Player
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: -48









6,790 NEVER FORGET -X-
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tickets still available!! 3 years 4 weeks ago #73695

  • The Egg
  • The Egg's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3026
  • Thank you received: 131
  • Karma: -2
rodallegabomb wrote:
And just who owns whelco.......rah rah's owner donny lonegan????? I think not my little hard boiled.

Dave Whelan and his family the last I checked. Now then. Yes DW may own Wigan Athletic but that doesn't mean that Wigan Athletic own Whelco now does it???
FA CUP WINNERS 2013 - WIGAN - CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2013
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds
Your local bargain finder The only place UK businesses need to come for their online marketing and advertising
Go to top