Wigan Athetic have confirmed that our Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round match against Manchester United at Old Trafford will be played on Sunday 29th January, with a 4.00pm kick off. And no fan will pay more than £25
Yes, you heard right, No Wigan Athletic fan will pay MORE THAN £25 after the club decided to offer a subsidy on the original maximum adult ticket price of £46.
Wigan Athletic have taken up an allocation of 1,900 tickets.
PRICES FOR WIGAN ATHLETIC SUPPORTERS
Tickets available only to 2016-17 Wigan Athletic season card holders or supporters with a past booking history for Wigan Athletic at the DW Stadium.
TWO TICKETS PER PERSON (Second name must also have past booking history)
- Adults: £25.00
- Over 65 2016-17 season card holders: £19
- Over 65s non season card holders: £25
- 18-20yrs season card holders: £25
- 18-20yrs non season card holders: £25
- 16 to 17yrs 2016-17 season card holders: £19
- 16 to 17yrs non season card holders: £25
- Under 16 2016-17 season card holders: £10
- Under 16 non season card holders: £18
- The tickets will be sold as follows:
- WEDNESDAY 18th JANUARY, 9.00am: 2016-17 hospitality members.
- THURSDAY 19th JANUARY, 9.00am: 2016-17 season card holders.
- MONDAY 23rd JANUARY, 9.00am, general sale.
Tickets will be available online at www.wiganathletic.com/tickets, on the Credit Card Hotline 0871 66 33 552* or in person at the DW Stadium Ticket Office.
*Calls cost 10 pence per minute from a BT Landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more.
Online tickets are subject to a £2 facility fee. No home-printing facility available for this fixture
Click here to discuss this issue and many more on the Cockney Latic message board. Make Guaranteed profits matched betting on the Latics. Join the discussion about it on our forum thread.
Cockney Latic is an independent Wigan Athletic fans site and as such, if you feel you have an article, story or feature you would like to see on the site, please let us know.
We are always looking for fans which wish to put new articles on the site, whether they are one offs, or if they become a regular feature. If you’re interested, send your details or articles to us and we will publish them or get in touch. The email as usual is email@example.com.
The upkeep of the site is funded solely from the advertising on site, from our own pockets and donations from users, if you would like donate it would be greatly appreciated, click here for donation page.