£1.6m & counting

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £1.6m & counting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jimmycjimmyc
    Player

That’s the prize money we have in the bank so far on our European tour! Good chance we can earn 2.5m in this competition? Providing my predictions are right.

vincehillvinceHill
      Player

Am I right in thinking this could be one of the most profitable seasons due to the lower wage bill ,player sales,extra games and parachute money?

My estimates

McCarthy 13 million
        Kone 6 million

Europe 3 million

Parachute payments 20 million

Not bad Income that for a mid table championship club!

LaticInLeighVinny Priest
        Player

So the £1,599 per person the club is charging for the trip to Kazan constitutes 0.1% of what the club has made so far in the competition? Or is £1.6m the revenue for being in the group stages? I know the club is a business and has all sorts of things to factor in but I think £1,599 is a bit steep. Maybe it could’ve been a way of rewarding select loyal supporters of the club to something special at a reduced rate.

jimmycjimmyc
          Player

Well to be honest I couldn’t find my euro sign sign so it’s not British pound, but still a lot of money.
            We got 1.3m for entering the group stages. 200k for a win & 100k for a draw. 200k for coming second in the group (400k if we win) :)
            Just might be able to afford a decent striker in January?

Well to be honest I couldn’t find my euro sign sign so it’s not British pound, but still a lot of money.
            We got 1.3m for entering the group stages. 200k for a win & 100k for a draw. 200k for coming second in the group (400k if we win) :)
            Just might be able to afford a decent striker in January?

Do you mean one of these :-

€€€€€€€€ €€€€€€€€€€€€

control, alt, $

So the £1,599 per person the club is charging for the trip to Kazan constitutes 0.1% of what the club has made so far in the competition? Or is £1.6m the revenue for being in the group stages? I know the club is a business and has all sorts of things to factor in but I think £1,599 is a bit steep. Maybe it could’ve been a way of rewarding select loyal supporters of the club to something special at a reduced rate.

It isn’t steep if you knew what they were paying for the aircraft alone – before you add all the extra bits onto it.

There are very limited places on the trip, and it’s an exec trip not a standard supporters’ trip.

It wasn’t pitched correctly – that’s the club’s only crime in all of this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £1.6m & counting