1 Down 2 To Go !!

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 1 Down 2 To Go !!

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Squire Manny BrownBB.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player

We wont be seeing the Dingles in the top flight for many a year !!

For Lancashire folk the Dingles are Burnley. And in either case, yes, I agree.

MickyCMike
      Player

For Lancashire folk the Dingles are Burnley. And in either case, yes, I agree.[/quote]

I too agree……..after that drubbing they remain in the Championship.

However…………we may still have to play them in the future.

Remember………………not until the fat lady sings works both ways.

I believe and remain glass half full……..

…………..I can’t wait for Saturday

(yes I can really – just lubricating the ol’ vocal chords)…… ;)

filmossfilmoss
        Player

The replying posters both know full well that Wolves are also known as the Dingles and have been for just as long as Burnley ! Thought I would clear that little point up !!

Anonymous

They are only known as the dingles to West Brom fans who are their bitter rivals phylis stop trying to squirm out of another feck up on your behalf

The replying posters both know full well that Wolves are also known as the Dingles and have been for just as long as Burnley ! Thought I would clear that little point up !!

I’ve only heard Wolves called that recently, along with Walsall and Barnsley.

I’m positive that Blackburn were the first to use it as I worked with a Rovers fan about fifteen years ago and he was calling Burnley ‘The Dingles’ back them.

Might be wrong though.

Anonymous

I would never have guessed that the Dingles are Burnley fans, you learn so much on this site from clever dicks :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I would never have guessed that the Dingles are Burnley fans, you learn so much on this site from clever dicks :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

As opposed to learning nothing from plain ordinary d!cks.

Where as you wiganmon post so much relative input eh? ;) Your so enlightened about the beautiful game.

filmossfilmoss
              Player
                They are only known as the dingles to West Brom fans who are their bitter rivals phylis stop trying to squirm out of another feck up on your behalf

Sorry, did I have to say who called them Dingles ? I merely pointed out that they are also known as Dingles and have been for as long as Burnley have !

Squire Manny BrownBB
                Player

To be honest this is all irrelevant and getting away from the main question.

That is – what’s wrong with Zac , will Sam be able to carry on the family business , and what is the family business ? :dry:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 1 Down 2 To Go !!