1 in 7 not renewing ST’s

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 1 in 7 not renewing ST’s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JaytJayt
    Chairman

Not at Wigan, only the blind won’t see that next season will be one of our best yet…. :clap:

http://www.cockneylatic.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1046:football-fans-vote-with-their-feet-as-one-in-seven-wont-renew-season-tickets&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

billlaticbilllatic
      Player

I have four season tickets for me and my family and will be buying an extra one this year for my nethew..paid for him last year game to game due to him only being six..I must be bucking the trend..

Went for the pay monthly option. Thought the letter confirming it was a bit harsh, demanding immediate submission of your bank details…. ffs chill Wigan.

How many times have people uttered the words “I’m not going again/I’m not renewing my season ticket” at the end of the season only to go out & get one in the end??
        I suspect the amount who don’t actually renew or who cutback will be far lower than the amount who have said so to that survey
        Take United for example – 22% of season ticket holders saying they won’t renew?? Ai reet as soon as it dawns on them that when they give it up they’re unlikely to be able to get it back for some time they’ll renew alright

wiganer78chris scully
        Player

season has only just finished.how the fekery do thay know :angry-banghead:

£13 a game for renewals to get out of the house and be woman and kid free for 3 hours on 19 occasions a year…

A no brianer for me :)

horchorc
          Manager

I reckon Brian will be there mate, don’t worry.

tiniMartin
            Player

Renewed this morning, pleasant suprise I still fall with the under 21 category

You were pleasantly surprised to find out how old you were?

MickyCMike
              Player
                You were pleasantly surprised to find out how old you were?

Sometimes Griff it’s a pleasant surprise to find out actually who you are in this world………in other words – I know 50 year olds who have yet to find their direction. I suspect this young fella was pleasantly surprised to fall “within the rules” to qualify for season ticket for a 21 year old………..

………………..but you knew that anyway. Didn’t ya. eh?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 1 in 7 not renewing ST’s