10 points

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 10 points

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    keepthefaithkeepthefaith
    Player

Bobby reckons we need to get 10 points to garantee safety this season. Personally I think it may even be less we should be collecting 3 points from the home games against Burnley, Hull and Pompey. Along with a few draws I think we shoould finish comfortably about 14th

alex_wiganAlex Whalley
      Player

I have got us down for either 12 or 14 points between now and end of season. I think, if we get that we will have done well and will finish 14th.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
        Player

2 wins and 2 draws from our last 10 games will be enough. Leaving us on 36 points

For Burnley and Hull to reach 36 points they would have to win 4 out of there last 9 games, Hull 10 games.

Not gonna happen. 36 Points will be enough.

See you tomorrow. x

good shout that is murph :D

Squire Manny BrownBB
          Player

Nice to see such positivity RP. You wouldn’t believe some of the negativity I have to endure going to and from some games. :o

Lets hope we can bring 3 points home from the Cuckoo’s nest tomorrow. ;)

minerva123minerva123
            Player

agree with you 100%, no way in the world will either Hull or Burnley or even Wolves for that matter, reach 36 points,sooner we get them though the better then lets get ready for next season and really kick on, to all the doom and gloomers, didn I tell you WE ARE STAYIN UP, now lets show a bit of solidarity and all get behind us, or is that two much to ask on this board.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
              Player

8-)

Stick with me. I’ll get you 2 boiled eggs a day not 1!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 10 points