10 v 12

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 10 v 12

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ItaliaItalia
    Player

As xxxxxxx Darikwa starts . i give up .. i really do ! Not even watching it now :-(

vincehillvinceHill
      Player

I’m not one for singling out players as they were all trying their hearts out last night no doubt about that.
        More intensity and better organisation most certainly last night particularly at the back but with more intensity comes more injury risk and was gutted for the brilliant Martin Kelly , hope it’s not too serious.
        The forward line gave it their all but still lacked the vitalclass needed to unlock a championship standard defence and the same old issues and we all know where the problems are.
        The free kick near the end summed it up for me , just not good enough , a schoolboy would have down a better job with that and I hope the new manager dished out some words.
        At least the crowd seemed pleased which shows how bad it’s been for the past 4 months and the owners need to stay with the new manager regardless of the results now as he will certainly get the time as an ex player.
        I think Maloney will have to have a look at the development squad and see if there is ANY young striker worth a go immediately because without some wins we are only going one way!

vincehillvinceHill
        Player

I’m not one for singling out players as they are More intensity and better organisation most certainly last night particularly at the back.
          The forward line gave it their all but still lacked the class needed to unlock a championship standard defence and the same old issues remain and we all know who they are.
          I think Maloney will have to have a look at the development squad and see if there is ANY young striker worth a go immediately because without some wins we are only going one way!

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
          Player

Agree……a massive improvement in passion, desire and work rate. Our final ball and crossing is woeful . Lack of quality and composure in and around the box is obvious. I for one think not bringing Humphries back was a major f### up. Yes I know he’s not the whole answer but he offers something different particularly his pace. So where was Fletcher???…If he’s out of favour then why wasn’t he returned to Watford. Scully is another enigma. Must be something really amiss that 3 managers don’t even put him on the bench. All things considered I came away last night pleased with the result, performance but concerned where the much needed goals will come from.

cup winnerscup winners
            Player

Firstly lets not single out players, new manager new start.

Scully?, I was told it’s a money thing on appearance, we’ll owe something like £100k if he even makes bench so you’ll not see him this season.
              We started well, lots of energy and were trying to hit the early ball over or into the box.
              Good to see Wyke and Pearce back. Lang put a shift and a half in chasing everything down.
              My only criticism, Keane can’t play that centre forward role. He lacks that steely fight abit lightweight for me.
              I think they could have easily got a pen right at the death but if you’d have offered me a point before the against a side in 6th I’d have ripped you hand off.
              Glad to see Malhoney come across to us at the end.Brereton sitter was a saviour as well

One moan, the bar under the stand had two 16 year olds serving hundreds queuing which was a absolute p*ss take no doubt done on purpose.

skeggyskeggy
              Player

I thought Keane was very good last night, pressed their back line really well along with Lang and Sinani. They made it very difficult for Blackburn to play through us. No coincidence when he went off then they were able to attack us more freely and the last 20 mins was probably their best period of the game. Unfortunately though because of the injuries he had to make the change when he did otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to give Wyke a run out as that was our final sub opportunity.

The major disappointment for me was we failed to test their keeper who was the same lad who had a shocker against us in the FA Cup last season. Our quality from out wide has got to improve because we did really well to create chances to cross but our crossing was dreadful.

Thought Power moved the ball a lot quicker and better, helped by the fact that Christ is actually able to protect the ball andto carry it forward.

All in all a little bit of hope has returned after last night……but then again Kolo’s first game at Millwall wasn’t a disaster. Let’s see what Saturday brings

donnys pageDonnys Page
                Player

I’m not one for singling out players as they are More intensity and better organisation most certainly last night particularly at the back.
                  The forward line gave it their all but still lacked the class needed to unlock a championship standard defence and the same old issues remain and we all know who they are.

Maloney needs to be looking farther afield far a young hungry striker with strength and pace. There was one who beat two men then scored a beauty from his own half last Saturday in the S.P.L. A player like that could do a job for us.

cup winnerscup winners
                  Player

When he came he should have recalled Humphrys or give Cze a chance. I honestly think he would do well brought on with 10-15 to go getting in behind leggy defenders.

Why is it were so hell bent on “NOT” giving any attacking minded young lads a chance. I still don’t get why Stones was sent out on loan, a big strong lad scoring for fun he should at least train and make bench.

Youth and hunger to prove their good enough can sometimes come up trumps for clubs but if you never try them how the fcuk will you ever find out ??????, Fcuk to “There not ready”
                    Who’d heard of Hughes ???
                    Give them a fcukin chance I say

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 10 v 12