12/1 for us to win the Championship..

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12/1 for us to win the Championship..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anyone fancy a punt at that??

125/1 for us to win the Europa league if the title odds are not daring enough for you.

Hindley blueHindley blue
    Player

Well worth a bet if we are going to keep the nucleus of the squad together. However if DW sells all our better players you might as well flush your money down the toilet.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
      Player

Couldn’t agree more.I think Maloney mccarthy and possibly Kone are gone.

Couldn’t agree more.I think Maloney mccarthy and possibly Kone are gone.

And why wouldn’t they? Wouldn’t you leave?

Maloney, McCarthy, Kone and Mcmanman are all in contract.

While I dont want any of them to leave and depending on who the manager appointed is the sort of funds that would be generated from the above transfers would be a considerable budget to work with.

Like I said I hope we can keep them all (resigned to losing McCarthy) but if Steve Bruce can throw money at a situation to get a club out of the Championship so can anyone else.

Like I said I hope we can keep them all (resigned to losing McCarthy) but if Steve Bruce can throw money at a situation to get a club out of the Championship so can anyone else.

You have a hatred of Bruce that leads you to talking rubbish,
        Bruce has spent 6.7 million on transfers to get Hull promoted, the whole budget has been about £16 million according to the owner, including increased bonus payements and loan fees, the players that they bought also have a sell on value also, which Hull think has increased by at least 50%.

So can you clarify your “Steve Bruce can throw money at a situation” statement.

I highly reccomend this new Bruce bait on the market.

Catches all manner of suckers ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12/1 for us to win the Championship..