12 points enough?

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12 points enough?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    DavidGrayDavid Gray
    Player
      Hugo had enough chances to win us the game at Brum and some of our earlier results have been down to lacking the final touch..

I thought that too, something must be working then….
      Maybe it’s not entirely Martinez’s fault is it?

bickymonbickymon
      Player

to be honest i cant see us reaching 30 points ,we will have to hope that other teams do worse than us ,and that`s saying something .

blueneonBlueneon
        Player
          Latics v Liverpool – 1 point
          Bolton v Latics – 3 points
          Latics v Aston Villa – 3 points
          Latics v Burnley – 3 points
          Man City v Latics
          Fulham v Latics – 1 point
          Latics v Portsmouth – 3 points
          Latics v Arsenal – 1 point
          West Ham v Latics – 3 points
          Latics v Hull – 3 points
          Chelsea v Latics

21 points there. 46 points well safe.

I like ya style ? not cracking up are ya.tha get good odds for them scores. thats at bookies not the swan or jem lowes. :o :o :o

blueneonBlueneon
          Player
            Latics v Liverpool – 1 point
            Bolton v Latics – 3 points
            Latics v Aston Villa – 3 points
            Latics v Burnley – 3 points
            Man City v Latics
            Fulham v Latics – 1 point
            Latics v Portsmouth – 3 points
            Latics v Arsenal – 1 point
            West Ham v Latics – 3 points
            Latics v Hull – 3 points
            Chelsea v Latics

21 points there. 46 points well safe.

Pem mon tha geet ya first game wrong ? Tha better doing scores on ya eggchaseing LA :lol: :lol: :lol:

acefaceaaron yates
            Player
              My negativity is sometimes down to frustration and anger, but with now such a short time left, I see there is no point in losing my hair over the football.
              All I will say about the final stages, is a regularly used quote suggests we will manage to stay up.
              “When you are creating chances but not scoring, it’s a frustration. When you’re not creating chances, then it’s time to worry.”
              If the above proves correct, we will stay up. Hugo had enough chances to win us the game at Brum and some of our earlier results have been down to lacking the final touch.
              “swings and roundabouts” is another well used quote, well we must be due a few dodgy penalties or offside goals.

carefull your creeping out of the darkside you might shrivel up in the light ;)

blueneonBlueneon
              Player

My negativity is sometimes down to frustration and anger, but with now such a short time left, I see there is no point in losing my hair over the football.
                All I will say about the final stages, is a regularly used quote suggests we will manage to stay up.
                “When you are creating chances but not scoring, it’s a frustration. When you’re not creating chances, then it’s time to worry.”
                If the above proves correct, we will stay up. Hugo had enough chances to win us the game at Brum and some of our earlier results have been down to lacking the final touch.
                “swings and roundabouts” is another well used quote, well we must be due a few dodgy penalties or offside goals.

carefull your creeping out of the darkside you might shrivel up in the light ;) [/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12 points enough?