12 points…..

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12 points…..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

As brownbizz and cupwanker said, we are doomed. Sleep walking to relegation.

Well done for stopping up let’s see the IEC back a new manager with young players :)[/quote]

Or how about letting the IEC back Cook with the young players on top of a bit of investment on players to push up the table next season. Remember! Cook did his job this season.

Myself and cup winners post as it is…..not like Big toy,Silly stu ,fat aresfan and that runcockfan who are the reach around equivalent of The Human Centipede jockeying all season which of the four gets the lead spot !!!

We too say it as it is sir. The difference is that we see the bigger picture & stick with our club through the good & bad times. We never once say we are never coming again. Nor do we say we are not renewing our season tickets & so on. And, we post should we win, draw or lose. Unlike yourself who cant wait to get on here should we do the latter.[/quote]

Due to us being actual fans and not trolls.

donnys pageDonnys Page
    Player

Now then lads we should calm down a bit on the name calling it’s just daft.
      Look at things differently and if we had been offered 52 points and that league position last July after the massive state of limbo we were in from the takeover which disrupted everything we would probably have all taken that.
      Also if we had had a really poor start and this continued untill Christmas then the majority of the 52 points came after the deadline day everyone would have been cock a hoop (as most fans are anyway). Even if the points had come gradually rather than in two peaks and a huge trough the achievement would have been seen differently. At the end of the day we are Latics and we don’t do the norm and that as been pointed out by other posters and that’s what’s great about Little Wigan.
      I am sure this season’s trough and awful away form will be carefully analysed in the summer and things will be different next season but in the meantime some of you just need to chill out a tad, even if it’s just by eating a bit of humble pie. I have and it doesn’t taste that bad. As Paul Cook as often said, “We pick ourselves up and go again”. And we will, we have too many knockers outside of the club to be knocking ourselves.

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman
        Look at things differently and if we had been offered 52 points and that league position last July after the massive state of limbo we were in from the takeover which disrupted everything we would probably have all taken that.
        Also if we had had a really poor start and this continued untill Christmas then the majority of the 52 points came after the deadline day everyone would have been cock a hoop (as most fans are anyway). Even if the points had come gradually rather than in two peaks and a huge trough the achievement would have been seen differently. At the end of the day we are Latics and we don’t do the norm and that as been pointed out by other posters and that’s what’s great about Little Wigan.
        I am sure this season’s trough and awful away form will be carefully analysed in the summer and things will be different next season but in the meantime some of you just need to chill out a tad, even if it’s just by eating a bit of humble pie. I have and it doesn’t taste that bad. As Paul Cook as often said, “We pick ourselves up and go again”. And we will, we have too many knockers outside of the club to be knocking ourselves.

Just about to post the post same thing Donny

Aw its nice to see the status quo on here squabbling and mud slinging lol only on cockneylatic. Every poster on here brings something to the table its what makes a good forum,debate. It would be pretty boring if everyone agreed and we didn’t have differing opinions. Personally I enjoy most threads and the banter between lightsiders and the darks.

Well said Donny !

The Humble Pie at the Cumberland Inn, washed down with a pint or two of the local bitter is fare tucker :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Aw its nice to see the status quo on here squabbling and mud slinging lol only on cockneylatic. Every poster on here brings something to the table its what makes a good forum,debate. It would be pretty boring if everyone agreed and we didn’t have differing opinions. Personally I enjoy most threads and the banter between lightsiders and the darks.

Here here!

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
        Player

Same here…Well said Nuneaton.

horchorc
          Manager

Bloody hell Donald, whatever you have been smoking or drinking needs sharing around a bit.
            You are spot on with everything, well said.

PS. Have the pay on the day prices been announced yet?????

jrfatfanjrfatfan
            Player

That last sentence sums this charade up nicely.

From Matlock to ManU
              What a journey!

dnrdnr
              Player

Nothing wrong with a couple of knockers in life

vincehillvinceHill
                Player

Would have taken the league position all day long and how many more points could have been won when we sit down and analyse it all?
                  The club feels different now after the takeover and it has been great to see youngsters from our youth teams getting starts.
                  A few of them tried out over the summer months and a couple of Reece James type additions and a play off push might not be out of the question rather than a relegation dogfight.
                  A new era beckons and one that is equally as bright as the whelan one in my opinion !

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12 points…..