12,221… PATHETIC!

Forums Non Football Stuff 12,221… PATHETIC!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    In The KnowIn The Know
    Player

For a local derby,against rivals from just up the road,

tickets less than 20 dabs,and loads of `freebies`………..

Mickey Mouse sport,Mickey Mouse fans,Mickey Mouse club!

Lovely!

parakeetneil
      Player

Lovely!

Obsessed.

It’s only about a thousand worse than we would get with the same away support ( about 100-150). So I don’t know how you could call it pathetic really. Considering this is a football board, there sure are alot of threads about the rugby.

PS – We give freebies away alot of the time, care to show me any proof of freebies for the match you are talking about?

the ultimate enjoyment for me will be for them muppets to crow away when they come top of the super dooper league.they then play in a lets stretch this nonsense out a little more with a ridiculous play off for the top 8.they get beat! hopefully in the 1st game!!. M. R . I know you support both but sorry I just do not understand were your coming from. each to there own though ;)

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

We can lose the first game and still win the GF. That’s the reward for finishing top – you get a second chance if you blow it.

Oh, and Salford are far from our rivals.

why not just have the winner of the league wins it?. you know the popper most of the topper most as Mr Lennon used to say!! ;)

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman
            why not just have the winner of the league wins it?. you know the popper most of the topper most as Mr Lennon used to say!! ;)

That would be my preference as well but we don’t

Anonymous

Papakeet “Considering this is a football board, there sure are alot of threads about the rugby. ”

I’m sure this is the non-football section you turnip :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anonymous

Remind me what position Blackpool finished last season?

Looking forward to a thread dedicated to the attendance on Fri 16 July….

landgatebluelandgateblue
                Player
                  Remind me what position Blackpool finished last season?

Looking forward to a thread dedicated to the attendance on Fri 16 July….

To be fair the rugby have pulled out all the stops to try and get a decant crowd for friday,cheesy tv ad anyone :lol: That ad smacked of desperation and will you fill our stadium? The answer cockle is NO!

Lovely!

Obsessed.

It’s only about a thousand worse than we would get with the same away support ( about 100-150). So I don’t know how you could call it pathetic really. Considering this is a football board, there sure are alot of threads about the rugby.

PS – We give freebies away alot of the time, care to show me any proof of freebies for the match you are talking about?[/quote]
                  Fulham only brought 100 or so last season and we got about 15500 on (rough estimate so dont get picky). Plus latics’s were dearer tickets and they are not exactly our local rivals like Salford are to the worriers. We were also nowhere near top of the league wich usualy adds a few plus the game was on that dodgy pub channel unlike the Salford game.
                  The cherry and shite vermin cant possibly argue that they are the biggest sporting attraction in this town. Tics will admit that they once were, in the days when you romped every cup (unfairly), playing against part timers who had just done a day shift down the pit. Those days have gone now, so do as big DW says you scruffy freeloaders.
                  I was having this out with a klump the other day, he said “Should Blackpool not just forfieght the game, they should have a propper ground”, my reply was, “maybe, but you should have your own ground”. His face after that was a picture.
                  Let them rot in hell. never forget!!!!!

No1fanNo1fan
                  Player

TBH I don’t think there needs to be threads like this as ones like the fixture change discussion will crop up now and again.

The rugby will always be on shaky ground when they attempt to rip into Latics regarding support when they themselves only turn up to home games in reasonable numbers for a couple of games per season.

Even when top of the league anything around the 20k mark is a novelty and only possible with large marketing campaigns. Then again their fans seem to be happy with this situation even if it means less than 12k home fans turning up for numerous games throughout the season.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 12,221… PATHETIC!