14 to 6

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 14 to 6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

14 games in, 14 points

Performances for greater part, good; points conversion (sh)could be much better

Same 11 fixtures this year (last): 5 (13) – wins at Sun’land /Lpool.

5 from 11 … practically of QPR’resque proportions !

Just as well all 3 promoted teams have been put to bed.

Next 6 up, I’ll shoot for 8 points (worst 6; best 10) :

Bar codes: 2-2 (D)
    More money than sense: 2-1 (W)
    Canaries: 1-1 (D)
    Aarsernal: 0-1 (L)
    Toffees: 1-3 (L)
    Villa: 2-0 (W)

P20 PTS 22

Thoughts ??

Expectation: Better points return in second half (conservative: to +5)

eaststanderC
    Player

I will go for 13 points from that lot.. :S RM manager of the month..Happy Xmas .E2 singing where all going on a European tour..DW telling everyone how good RW is..Full house against Manure..Darksiders extinct.. :woohoo:

I will go for 13 points from that lot.. :S RM manager of the month..Happy Xmas .E2 singing where all going on a European tour..DW telling everyone how good RW is..Full house against Manure..Darksiders extinct.. :woohoo:

given today’s results and recent form (WHU, Swans, Stoke), we’re going to need your 13 points, to get back in touch with the pack (DW aspirations of top 10/12 finish) ! All 3 on a roll, worst luck.

QPR next up (H) – tricky !

vincehillvinceHill
      Player

given today’s results and recent form (WHU, Swans, Stoke), we’re going to need your 13 points, to get back in touch with the pack (DW aspirations of top 10/12 finish) ! All 3 on a roll, worst luck.

QPR next up (H) – tricky ![/quote]

Newcastle win

QPR win

Norwich draw

Arsenal draw

Everton defeat

Aston Villa win

To be fair I think we may have our purple patch now akin to the end of last season.This is easily the best Latics team since the 2005-06 season and I feel 14 points so far is a tad disappointing but I think we will have a great month.

QPR next up (H) – tricky ![/quote]

Newcastle win

QPR win

Norwich draw

Arsenal draw

Everton defeat

Aston Villa win

To be fair I think we may have our purple patch now akin to the end of last season.This is easily the best Latics team since the 2005-06 season and I feel 14 points so far is a tad disappointing but I think we will have a great month.[/quote]

hope so, getting the injured back will be a big help (competition).

Can’t for the life of me understand what’s wrong with Alcaraz (that’s some groin problem he’s gon’t …obviously ain’t getting enough R&R!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 14 to 6