17 points after 15 games

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 points after 15 games

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The next win we get ( ideally at Stoke seeing as they currently have off field problems ) would give us 20 pts, half way to the 40 point mark and not even half way through the season

If we can get 6 or 7 points from the next 4 games that would give us 24 points at the halfway stage of season which doubled would give us 48 points over a full season, and even if you take our current points total over a full season we’d get about 43 points which should be enough to see us safe

Considering we have a rookie manager who has probably been given a miniscule budget after the last manager left suddenly and sold several of the team’s best players for a large profit. And as several of our team are still learning a new style of play and are yet to settle in, and Roberto will no doubt bring in more of his type of player to meet his system in Jan, there is no reason why we cannot increase the points tally.

Either way a fantastic achievement to date for little Wigan to be once again holding their own in the top flight during this period of transition. I am sure all long standing supporters of this football club must agree and are fully behind our superb young manager

Long live Bobby’s revolution :mrgreen:

I think we should be aiming for the mid to high 40s to be sure of survival this year. I don’t think 40 will be enough as teams are beating each other with regularlity.

If we put a run together we will be alright, but we need to stop the rot on Saturday and capitalise on the turmoil that’s going on at Sjoke!

C’mon the Tics!

All we need to kick start our season is some consistency, a run of 5 or 6 games unbeaten and we will be mid table and looking good.

alansmithalansmith
    Player

brilliant, who would have thought of that.
      been to rose street lately?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 points after 15 games