2 latics goalkeepers in the same world cup match

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 latics goalkeepers in the same world cup match

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mighty_affStu L
    Player

Stojkovic for Serbia, Kingson for Ghana. Never thought id see the day that happened!

Anonymous

Well spotted :roll: :roll:

jamescJamesC
        Player

Stoijkovic technically isn’t ours anymore.

Anonymous

Neither is Kingston

the commentator said that kingson had been released by Wigan athletic. so none of them were are players as clowns loan spell had ended. unless bob as signed him or he is on loan again and I missed that bad news :shock:

Anonymous

If he plays well in the world cup he will be signed I reckon

Anonymous
                the commentator said that kingson had been released by Wigan athletic. so none of them were are players as clowns loan spell had ended. unless bob as signed him or he is on loan again and I missed that bad news :shock:

The current contract only ends in July, so technically he’s still on our books on loan. Bobby has said that if he has a good world cup, then he’ll get a permanent offer.

The current contract only ends in July, so technically he’s still on our books on loan. Bobby has said that if he has a good world cup, then he’ll get a permanent offer.[/quote]

You’d better tell the PFA then cos he’s on their website as already released

Hindley blueHindley blue
                Player
                  If he plays well in the world cup he will be signed I reckon

We should be safe then that clown ain’t got a good game in him. He is absolutely useless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am surprised that it was only 1-0 last night, I had that for a 3-2 classic of poor goalkeeping, oh no that was in the England game !

DavidGrayDavid Gray
                  Player
                    ……I had that for a 3-2 classic of poor goalkeeping, oh no that was in the England game !

Bloody hell, never watching ITV HD again, that’s 4 goals I missed!!

jamescJamesC
                    Player

I hope Stojkovic has a good world cup and signs for us to be honest.

Anonymous
                        I hope Stojkovic has a good world cup and signs for us to be honest.

I dont he’s bobbins!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 latics goalkeepers in the same world cup match