2 new players

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 new players

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    loweylowey
    Player

Apparently Leeds Captain, Jason Pearce and Aston Villas Chris Herd signing this week.

A centre half and right back . :ohmy:

Probably the two positions in the team that don’t need replacing.

The goals against column is pretty much comparable with most of the division, its having some creativity and then someone to put the ruddy thing in the net we need.

If any position of the back four were we do need someone its the left back, how bad was he yesterday?

cup winnerscup winners
      Player

Apparently we are also after Lukas Jutkiewicz from Burnley.

Apparently Leeds Captain, Jason Pearce and Aston Villas Chris Herd signing this week.

A centre half and right back . :ohmy:

Probably the two positions in the team that don’t need replacing.

The goals against column is pretty much comparable with most of the division, its having some creativity and then someone to put the ruddy thing in the net we need.

If any position of the back four were we do need someone its the left back, how bad was he yesterday?

We keep losing games, and you only lose games when the other team score goals.

So I’d say a better defence is exactly what we need.

More creativity would also be helpful, if nobody is available / willing to come to Wigan, there’s not much can be done about that.

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

Considering our defence has been horrendous I would suggest we do indeed need a new defence.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
          Player

I agree we need a new defence…..midfield…and forward line !……So 1 week to go to ship out and ship in.Looks like McManaman has played his last game for us.The last 2 managers haven’t got the best out of him. 5 mill from a reputed value of 15 after cup final,I think Pullis has got a steal as he is the man to get him playing again. We used to shop at Tesco now its Victor Values !!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 new players