2 New signings…

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 New signings…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

..A young centre half from Everton, Tyas Browning on loan and a much needed fitness coach from Brentford, Chris Haslam.

Things are starting to happen. :)

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

And the Annan is dropping as well

Lockerbie

Parr

Nahki Wells has signed for Huddersfield

bickymonbickymon
      Player

too much money has been wasted last couple of seasons on players not upto it
        squad is too big
        so i see this season now as one where uwe will have to sort out the squad with cut backs
        and so on
        no players will be bought as uwe already stated loans only, which tells me rest of this season is just a sorting out process
        probably just missing out on the play offs
        next season uwe after sorting out this mess left by coyle and getting rid of bobs deadlegs
        i think we will go for promotion

jrfatfanjrfatfan
        Player
          squad is too big
          so i see this season now as one where uwe will have to sort out the squad with cut backs
          and so on
          no players will be bought as uwe already stated loans only, which tells me rest of this season is just a sorting out process
          next season uwe after sorting out this mess left by coyle and getting rid of bobs deadlegs

Sorry to disagree but I’m lumping on us making the play offs.
          The mess can still be sorted out whilst the team is getting right on the field. My worry is if we miss out on promotion and fall away like many teams before us have, with better history. Get in that prem league and players will see us as a better proposition than one satisfied with a mediocre championship team.
          This is not built on hopes, it’s taking into account where we are having had a crap manager, been side tracked by European trips, had more than our fair share of injuries and having a new manager with a different way of playing.

From Matlock to ManU
          What a journey!

Most of us recognised that there was a good team in Coyle’s squad trying to get out.

Some even thought that Coyle was good enough to release it.

jimmycjimmyc
          Player

squad is too big
            and so on

Sorry to disagree but I’m lumping on us making the play offs.
            The mess can still be sorted out whilst the team is getting right on the field. My worry is if we miss out on promotion and fall away like many teams before us have, with better history. Get in that prem league and players will see us as a better proposition than one satisfied with a mediocre championship team.
            This is not built on hopes, it’s taking into account where we are having had a crap manager, been side tracked by European trips, had more than our fair share of injuries and having a new manager with a different way of playing.[/quote]

Very much agree JR. This league, although entertaining and tight, is not packed with quality and I think we should at least make the play off’s. Whelan & Uwe are two shrewd movers, they will loan and buy at the right time.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
            Player

Thought Napkins Wells could have been a reasonable investment considering our vacuum up top. Flew out of the traps yesterday on his debut and seems a snip at the reported 1.2 million.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
              Player

Sorry ….Nahki. ……predictive text and me don’t fit !

Bless you!

Oh, sorry… thought you said atishoo. But it was napkin.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                Player

Bless you!

Oh, sorry… thought you said atishoo. But it was napkin.[/quote]

Can we all fall down now? :blink:

From Matlock to ManU
                  What a journey!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 New signings…