2 things .

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 things .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ItaliaItalia
    Player

If Danson ‘ saves us ‘ I’m not wholly convinced that is the ulterior motive.. ‘ saves ‘ those cunts and the Council .. secondly , a great indicator of what is/ will be happening will be ..who/when any of the players ‘ walk’ ..?? Had 60+ years of vindictive jibes from the gravy stained cunts .. mark my word ..they are shitting theirselves .. landlords house goes .. no home for the tenant ..!!

cup winnerscup winners
      Player

And what do we do otherwise ? Cut off our nose to spite our face ?. This is a far far worse situation than HK Crew far worse.
        We have no choice other than another bidder comes in but tbh I don’t give a flying monkeys about that ground. It’s had 5-6 years of very little looking after and needs millions spending on it.
        As for tenants kicked out ?, I def think your totally wrong there m8 way off the mark.
        Once it’s in the lease for it to be removed the person who it’s leased to has to agree or there absolutely nothing they can do as long as we pay up.
        Look I don’t like the rugby going right back to when nearly went bump and Morris Lyndsay said we can’t ground share central park cause the grass needs to be long.
        But there’s a point we’re we gotta get on and share that ground whether some like it or not no matter who owns it
        Let’s not forget, if the rugby weren’t propped up by the share holders dosh they’d have long gone.
        Times have changed and we better get use to it.
        Me? I don’t give a flyers as long as the name remains. Don’t worry things will turn out for the best I’m sure if it, we’ve come to far

ItaliaItalia
        Player

RL is penniless .. guarantee you .. and we will , hopefully , come out of this ‘ ok ‘ .. I merely questioned the wheels of motion behind a potential Danson ‘ salvation ‘ .! Any sign of those CUNTS bossing us , then I’m done .. their loss as last listings was £1.8 million on gates [ officially ] of 8713 . WMBC would not be allowed to finance/subsidise them ..where does £5/6 million need spending on it ???? If/when/who goes will be a massive indicator of what is really going to happen imo ..!

ItaliaItalia
          Player

PS .. the Rxxxx Sxxxx and the Council need us to survive .. again , I say , they’re shitting theirselves .. ! Wider impilcations here too .. apparently, very few frequent ‘ The Brick ‘ when the sxxxe play .. imagine if Latics ‘ go ‘ ??

You need to leave your ego at the front door fella. As CW has said, its gone way beyond the point where who owns a stadium is the most important thing.

If Danson is the successful bidder, it will help bring the clubs under one umbrella, and for those on both sides who cant accept that – fuck off and do something else with your lives.

PhoenixPhoenix
            Player

You need to leave your ego at the front door fella. As CW has said, its gone way beyond the point where who owns a stadium is the most important thing.

If Danson is the successful bidder, it will help bring the clubs under one umbrella, and for those on both sides who cant accept that – fuck off and do something else with your lives.

Wish you would do the same , and f.ck off back to the Sunderland board !

cup winnerscup winners
              Player

It’s all about survival nothing else but if it is Danson then let’s at least give the guy a chance.
                My guess is, he wanted to eventually buy the rugby Lenagan has made it loud and clear he’s not ready to sell and he might even hand his shares to his family when he’s done.
                This might (I’m guessing) have got up Dansons nose I don’t know and made him look for another challenge.

There’s a massive difference between owner and shareholder,
                If it’s Danson then we have to thank him for saving our club and give the guy a chance. At least his British, all his own wealth and a Wiganer, Jesus chaps I honestly right now don’t think we could ask for more.
                After our 2 previous owners what have we to fear ?.

The EggThe Egg
                Chairman

I think the stadium will look nice with all red seats

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 things .