2 year transfer ban

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 year transfer ban

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cup winnerscup winners
    Player

Can someone please explain this remark by the administrators today:-

GERALD KRASNER:
      “Appeal is only against 12 points. Two-year transfer ban imposed on the club. This means we can register squad of 20 or no more unless exceptional circumstance.”

So are we been hit with a transfer ban as well as 12 points ?

dnrdnr
      Player

I saw that as well, can’t believe it is only just coming out, don’t know if this is consistent on administration, but Bolton have signed loads!

cup winnerscup winners
        Player

This is what thought were tf has this come from.
          No one mentioned it, then Boom !, I think we are been stood on and made an example of. And, how many clubs in administration can afford to challenge the EFL and also pay the EFL costs ??.
          It’s about time clubs woke up to the nazi style of the EFL and do what darts did, a new organisation and governing body as the EFL have clearly failed Wigan and we won’t be the last either.

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman

If we don’t come out of administration in the correct manner then we get a 2 year ban, If we do then we’re fine.

cup winnerscup winners
            Player

Well it doesnt read like that as above so clarity is needed.
              And what is classed as ok ? . It seems the EFL can do as they please. Dont forget, they will have the last say if any new owners are fit to own the club.

Google if their friend

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman

When you leave admin you need to pay your creditors 25p in the pound in one lump sum or 35p in the pound over 3 years. If you don’t you get a 2 year ban and a 15 point deduction.

Zeb2Zeb2
                Player

You can sign loans and frees I think …or free agents….I’m guessing that Bolton haven’t paid any money out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 year transfer ban