20% of Bugger All

Forums Non Football Stuff 20% of Bugger All

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I got my Season Ticket I was pleased to get a 20% off voucher for the Latics Store.

As we go away on Friday I was going to get one of our new away shirts on Thursday until I just read the very small print.

Not Valid for replica 16/17 items – What a waste of time …..

20% off a Latics Maribor scarf or FA Cup Final T shirt is is then.

Pathetic. :(

BullittBullitt
    Player
      When I got my Season Ticket I was pleased to get a 20% off voucher for the Latics Store.

As we go away on Friday I was going to get one of our new away shirts on Thursday until I just read the very small print.

Not Valid for replica 16/17 items – What a waste of time …..

20% off a Latics Maribor scarf or FA Cup Final T shirt is is then.

Pathetic. :(

Buy the shirt and give two drinks a miss at the airport or plane….Sorted! :woohoo:

Fuck the EFL

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

Training wear isn’t classed as replica I don’t believe.

Picked up a couple of T shirts for round the pool – although whether I have the bottle to wear the ……On Fire T shirt remains to be seen !! :ohmy:

BullittBullitt
        Player
          Picked up a couple of T shirts for round the pool – although whether I have the bottle to wear the ……On Fire T shirt remains to be seen !! :ohmy:

Get it on lad, ive got one its only a bit of fun, where are you going on holiday?

Fuck the EFL

Planet Studios Tsivili – Zante.

Brilliant place with its own Sports Bar. Wide screen tellys everywhere. This is our 3rd time. They even put Wigan v Stoke on the big screen for me on our first visit on the Saturday afternoon (2-2) and the 4-1 League Cup game at Forest the folowing Tuesday. I’ll ask about the QPR game but I’ll be surprised if they can find that for me. ;)

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
          Player

Bought a shirt on saturday got 20% off with my season ticket ;)

BullittBullitt
            Player
              Planet Studios Tsivili – Zante.

Brilliant place with its own Sports Bar. Wide screen tellys everywhere. This is our 3rd time. They even put Wigan v Stoke on the big screen for me on our first visit on the Saturday afternoon (2-2) and the 4-1 League Cup game at Forest the folowing Tuesday. I’ll ask about the QPR game but I’ll be surprised if they can find that for me. ;)

Have a good un!

Fuck the EFL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 20% of Bugger All