2000 posts and counting – so I know what I’m talking about*

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2000 posts and counting – so I know what I’m talking about*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Our (my) treatment of Young Sephton is troubling me somewhat.

If he is indeed only 13 or so, then he should be cut a little slack, in my view. Nobody wants to discourage new blood, especially young latics fans, even if they do live in St Helens.

That said young man, you are playing on a faceless, grown-up’s forum so stop being an annoying get or all bets are off again and yo uwill get all you deserve.

*tongue firmly in cheek.

DavidGrayDavid Gray
    Player
      Our (my) treatment of Young Sephton is troubling me somewhat.

If he is indeed only 13 or so, then he should be cut a little slack, in my view. Nobody wants to discourage new blood, especially young latics fans, even if they do live in St Helens.

That said young man, you are playing on a faceless, grown-up’s forum so stop being an annoying get or all bets are off again and yo uwill get all you deserve.

*tongue firmly in cheek.

I think a young lad living in St. Helens deserves some slack becuae he’s probably had no say in where he lives. Mind you, if you choose to live in St. Helens then definitely, all bets should be off! :twisted:

jamescJamesC
      Player

He isn’t being discouraged, he is simply posting to get more posts and go up in the ‘team ranking’ thing. He has admitted this.

I am surprised he as not posted yet as school’s out.though he might have detention for not doing his homework because he spends so much time on here spamming. As for cutting him some slack? if you live by the sword then be prepared to die by it as well :)

Sephton01Liam Sephton
        Player

:lol: :lol: :lol:
          Young Sephton has a ‘life’ so I reckon as soon as I get home I wouldn’t rush onto Cockney Latic seeing what a kid’s wrote about the abuse i’m giving him.

In other news ….
          Griff, congratulations on 2000 posts, are you having that barbecue ?

No time to celebrate. You’re only as good as your last thousand posts.

Onwards and upwards, young man. Onwards and upwards

Sephton01Liam Sephton
          Player

No time to celebrate. You’re only as good as your last thousand posts.

Onwards and upwards, young man. Onwards and upwards[/quote]
            when I grow up I wanna be just like you :lol:

Anonymous

Me 2 :o

Sephton01Liam Sephton
              Player
                Me 2 :o

don’t we all ;)

If you want to be like me, growing up would be your first mistake

DavidGrayDavid Gray
                Player
                  ……. You’re only as good as your last thousand posts.

Onwards and upwards, young man. Onwards and upwards

That good eh? :roll:

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                  Player

You should get a Twitter account & blog this type of stuff :D

jamescJamesC
                    Player

You should get a Twitter account & blog this type of stuff :D [/quote]

You should get a twitter account and SPAM that instead of this… Pubeless freak! :D

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2000 posts and counting – so I know what I’m talking about*