20,500 and counting

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 20,500 and counting

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bob16alec almond
    Player
      Would it be too much to ask that the Dark & Light side join together for 90 minutes & get 100% behind Bobby & the team?
      Actually give the team support similar to what they got at Blackpool? Lots of noise (No not moaning) & actually SUPPORT the team? :scared-eek: :scared-eek:

Come on we can do it :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

:text-goodpost: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous

:D :? 8-) :cry: :shock: :evil: :| :mrgreen: :x :lol: :idea: :geek: :oops: :roll: :) :o :doh: :dance: :clap: ;) :ugeek: :hand: :drool: :liar: :pray: :shhh: :whistle: :think: :snooty: :shifty: :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: :whistle: :think: :snooty: :shifty: :shhh: :pray: :naughty: :liar: :hand: :drool: :doh: :dance: :clap: ;) :ugeek: :P :oops: :roll: :( :) :o :| :mrgreen: :x :lol: :idea: :geek: :D :? 8-) :cry: :shock: :evil: :|

I heard a tumbleweed whistle once …

Which one was it, the little one with the balding head? And why was he whistling, had he forgotten the words?

Griff

Truly shocking. No more, no less.

Anonymous

Just got my ticket wasnt sure wether i could make it as im going Whitley Bay saturday.. Managed to get a ticket in es4…. es2 and 3 are sold out. Cant wait for the game the atmosphere is gonna be electric! Lets do the cockney kants!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 20,500 and counting