25% off food and drink at the stadium from Friday

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 25% off food and drink at the stadium from Friday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JaytJayt
    Chairman

For those going in to the Supporters Club Bar, members will receive 25% off all food and drink from opening until 90 minutes before kick off at every home game.
      What are your thoughts?

The bars will be open from 3 hours before kick off and for 1 hour after the final whistle at least.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

BullittBullitt
      Player

For those going in to the Supporters Club Bar, members will receive 25% off all food and drink from opening until 90 minutes before kick off at every home game.
        What are your thoughts?

The bars will be open from 3 hours before kick off and for 1 hour after the final whistle at least.

Has anyone liaised with fans before putting this in place? To get the benefit from the 25% discount you would have to be at the stadium at least 2 hours before kick off.

The offer should be on until 2.30pm on Saturdays, maybe 7.15pm weekdays me and the lads i go to matches with get to the stadium just after 2pm on Saturdays to get a couple of pints before the game, we are all members of the SC and wouldn’t benefit from the offer.

Fuck the EFL

cup winnerscup winners
        Player

So are we talking 25% off to members untill 1:30pm on a normal 3pm ko ?.

That sounds like the deal to me. I suspect the idea is to get more SC members to come earlier and spend more time in their club, with the extra takings from 1:30-3pm covering the 25% discount prior to 1:30pm.

JaytJayt
          Chairman

That is probably the idea… wonder how the staff will cope with a hundred at the bar at 1.15pm asking for 5 pints each :unsure:

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
            Player

Why has it changed just up to half one, should be for the full duration like it always has, might encourage more people to join the sc also.

BullittBullitt
              Player

Why has it changed just up to half one, should be for the full duration like it always has, might encourage more people to join the sc also.

Totally agree pal, good question though…Why has it changed?

Fuck the EFL

cup winnerscup winners
                Player

I’m not turning out any earlier than 1 so having it till 1:30 will be useless except all the tight arse barstewards

tertsflantertsflan
                  Player

I get it, trying to tempt all those that get a ticket, turn up at 255pm and shoot off at 445pm to get there earlier and spend money at Latics rather than elsewhere.

The deal used to be 50p of a pint, this gives more than double that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 25% off food and drink at the stadium from Friday