3 cheers mr whelan

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 cheers mr whelan

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    colbob4colin
    Player

think he did well, especially when newcastle upped their bid to 12 million for Zogs. Can’t remember a less damaging transfer window, plus Sammon in and Cleverley kept, with the injury list lessening looks like there may well be some good competition for places.

JaytJayt
      Chairman
        think he did well, especially when newcastle upped their bid to 12 million for Zogs. Can’t remember a less damaging transfer window, plus Sammon in and Cleverley kept, with the injury list lessening looks like there may well be some good competition for places.

Except at left back, I was really hoping that another decent addition in that area was arriving.
        Not that I think Figs is crap, on the contrary I think he is good, but most games this season he seems to just go through the motions and so needs a kick up the ass and competition for his place.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

Anonymous
          Except at left back, I was really hoping that another decent addition in that area was arriving.
          Not that I think Figs is crap, on the contrary I think he is good, but most games this season he seems to just go through the motions and so needs a kick up the ass and competition for his place.

Yep, agree with that one. Seeing as the experiment of dropping him to the bench and bringing Gohouri in at left back turned out to be, shall we say, less than successful. And since then Figs appears to be even more nonchalant, if that were possible. :D

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 cheers mr whelan