3 Days left in window. .

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Days left in window. .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    With potentially more to come according to JJ. :woohoo:

What? The old mascot is doing scouting work now? I wondered what had happened to him ;)

jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

Enjoy!!! :)

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

jrfatfanjrfatfan
      Player

I’ve just noticed he was doing that silly jig thing after scoring one of them goals, similar to the one that Max Power does. :lol:

From Matlock to ManU
        What a journey!

Rich et alRichard
        Player
          I’ve just noticed he was doing that silly jig thing after scoring one of them goals, similar to the one that Max Power does. :lol:

Oi!!! It’s great little kinda samba dance that would go down a treat on Copacabana beach. Much more fun than the knee sliding slither or the hug.

Second best of the lot was Mose’s backward flickflack!

Good looking signings though ….. but who is going??

Good news is that our debutantes always score …. gettem on v Port Vale.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
          Player

Or Agahowa’s reputed multiple backflips…..pity we never got to see one !!

BullittBullitt
            Player

http://www.wigantoday.net/sport/wigan-athletic/latics-news/double-delight-for-caldwell-1-7703270

Get in you beauty!

Now thats what you call ambition, well done to all at Wigan Athletic for pulling that off.

Can’t wait for Saturday! :woohoo:

Fuck the EFL

jrfatfanjrfatfan
              Player

Morsy takes the No. 50 shirt, is that our highest ever squad number? Not sure. :huh:

From Matlock to ManU
                What a journey!

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
                Player

I’M useless at pasting links .Went on Crewe vital forum.Had to laugh when I opened the first post ” colclough” from paddockrefugee. So few words says so much !!! Have a look.Tickled me anyway.

psklpaul tymon
                  Player

Probably means Jacobs is out for a while with us getting the lad from crewe

Im off on my holidays on Sunday and this is brilliant news to jet off to. Things are deffo taking shape and if it does,nt happen this season then surely next.

I’M useless at pasting links .Went on Crewe vital forum.Had to laugh when I opened the first post ” colclough” from paddockrefugee. So few words says so much !!! Have a look.Tickled me anyway.

If you’re on Facebook look at both the Crewe and Chesterfield boards :)

The EggThe Egg
                    Chairman

If you’re on Facebook look at both the Crewe and Chesterfield boards :)[/quote]

Let me guess, they both crap and good riddance?

donnys pageDonnys Page
                      Player

If you’re on Facebook look at both the Crewe and Chesterfield boards :)[/quote]

Let me guess, they both crap and good riddance?[/quote]

Well were the fifty or so we have got shut of not crap and good riddance. We will find out in due course. Problem we have now is, can they even make the bench? Position in the league wise we are not too bad so who could we drop?
                        Nice to see us in this position though of bringing players in before the deadline and players signed not loaned is fantastic. Think of last years fire sales and the panic buying and short term loans. Seems like we are on the up again and things are an whole lot more positive. Well done to everyone at Latics. Lets swap leagues with the Noblot in May.

Superb. .Colclough now officially wigan player

You fekin beauty!!!!!!!! :cheer:[/quote]

Well chuffed with them two signings ( Cowie must be further down the pecking order now ). This is beginning to feel good, because normally we dick about until 23:00 hours on the last day of the transfer window; then claim to have lost out at the last moment. So now 3 of our targets in the bag, with time to spare. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]
                        Two very good signings in my opinion.

I think the difference this time is we’re the big boys in this division – offering the highest salaries, and we’re also at the top of the league and looking a good bet for promotion, so players actually want to join us and it’s not a case of them holding out for a better offer then opting for us at the last minute when all other options are closed.

Plus, this time we aren’t relying on selling one of other players to generate the cash.

grumpygrumpy
                        Player

Dack from the Gills next please Gary.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Days left in window. .