3 Goals

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Goals

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Last season, if my memory serves me correctly, we scored 3 goals only 3 times in the league. Chelsea home, Burnley away and Arsenal home. This season we haven’t managed it at all yet, in fact we have only scored 4 goals in 7 league games. So the question is, will we even manage it once this season? Personally I doubt it!

landgatebluelandgateblue
    Player
      Last season, if my memory serves me correctly, we scored 3 goals only 3 times in the league. Chelsea home, Burnley away and Arsenal home. This season we haven’t managed it at all yet, in fact we have only scored 4 goals in 7 league games. So the question is, will we even manage it once this season? Personally I doubt it!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
      Player

Last time i checked you only need to score 1 goal to win a football game.

We will score 3 in one game this season. I’m certain of it.

8 points from 7 games is survival form and thats with not playing very well. We will be fine. No real need for any negativity at the moment. Save it for when the points dry up, if they ever do.

Call me crazy but I’m going to say yes.. the fact we scored 3 in the cup makes me think we can do it..

Hope I’m right :?

You obviously didn’t see the word ‘league’ mentioned twice in the post my Scottish friend.

Anonymous
          You obviously didn’t see the word ‘league’ mentioned twice in the post my Scottish friend.

Scotland lovely place and thugby league free :lol: :lol:

Scotland lovely place and thugby league free :lol: :lol: [/quote]
          Indeed it is, whats your point?

jamescJamesC
          Player

Bosselli will score a hatrick this season!! Not even joking!

what if the other team scores one? :roll:

wigmonalec
            Player

jamescJamesC
              Player

Fancy a bet on this??

wigmonalec
                Player

Fancy a bet on this??[/quote]

There’s more chance them Chilean miner’s coming up with a sun tan!,than yon mon getting a hatrick. ;)

jamescJamesC
                  Player

Ok Wigmon give me half decent odds and I will have you a bet on this! If you’re so confident ;)

Scotland lovely place and thugby league free :lol: :lol: [/quote]

The best bit about it is that you dont even see the scores in the papers for the egg chasers, let alone see it on the box.

Point I was making is that we know we can score 3 in a game, just give it time.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
                    Player

what if the other team scores one? :roll:

Glad you felt the need to point that out, even though you knew exactly what i mean’t.

I’ll roll my eyes now shall i? :roll:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Goals