3 or 4 more!!!!

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 or 4 more!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Coyle says we are currently in for a defender and he is still on the look out for another striker which means we are looking at another 3 or 4 players!!!!

Latics boss Coyle revealed to the Wigan Evening Post: “We’re pursuing a centre-back at the moment. There is good dialogue between the two clubs so we’ll see how that transpires.

“I’m still trying to bring in one more striker as well, so we’re looking at three maybe four players in total.”

He would be a recruitment consultant if he wasn’t allergic to suits.

I imagine a couple of those could be loan signings waiting to see which managers are willing to let players go after assessing in pre season.

Nick Powell would be a good choice for me green as grass but undoubtable talent.

Or alternatively there is an Argentinian international striker still available on a free :whistle:

http://www.wiganer.net/news/tmnw/latics_hoping_to_complete_barnett_capture_801335/index.shtml

That 3 or 4 might include replacements for 1 or 2 that might be leaving, though :(

I am still clinging to the hope that we can go into this season with the likes of Maloney, Mcmanman and McCarthy.

Only 30 more days to go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 or 4 more!!!!