3 Points Tomorrow

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Points Tomorrow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Anyone else thinking the same? As results go, our home record is awful this season… We have been much better for the past 5 games an im sure everyone would agree very unlucky not to come away with 3 points last week.

Swansea havnt been very good away from home either.
      I can feel 3 points coming as we climb ahead of Bolton who are surely destined to lose against city!

Gonna go for a 2-1 Wigan :cheer:

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
      Player

I’ll go for a home win too.Then again I went for a win in last 5 at home as well.3-1.Caldwell,og,Diame .Sorry, I’m being sarcastic .Go on then talisman Rodellega might shin one in !

filmossfilmoss
        Player

We said all this prior to last weeks game ! The annoying thing is that with hindsight nobody expected Villa to be so shite and we still couldn’t score !!

Law of averages decrees we must win at home sooner rather than later,pleeeeeeeezzzeeee let it be tomorrow. :unsure:

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman

3 points are a must imo. The last few performances have been very much improved and we’ve closed the gap dramatically, but now we need to take the next step and get off the bottom. We played well last week but I still left the ground feeling a little flat that we failed to create more and failed to win a game that we controlled.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 Points Tomorrow