3 wishes

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 wishes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ItaliaItalia
    Player

Dariwka breaks his left leg , right leg and his fuckin’ back .. absolute wanker

skeggyskeggy
      Player

You are a prick and don’t deserve to support this football club

ItaliaItalia
        Player

I’ll take that as a compliment ..how little do you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your defence is .. :bye: :good:

ItaliaItalia
          Player

In the cold light of day . i feel that i must retract my initial ‘ Topic’ and comment ..wouldn’t wish any harm to anyone in all honesty .. but , my considered thoughts are this .. Darikwa should not be anywhere near our team ..

skeggyskeggy
            Player

Glad you retracted the comment. 100% acceptable to have opinions on who should play and who shouldn’t

ItaliaItalia
              Player

:good: as a matter of interest , ironically , i thought we deserved a point yesterday ..

skeggyskeggy
                Player

Watched the game on my iPad from from a sunbed on holiday and I agree. Deserved something from the game.

ItaliaItalia
                  Player

Feels it’s like ‘ Zulu ‘ at times , supporting our club , 60 years currently btw ..just don t want to give an inch to anyone to ridicule and berate us ..enough with other footie fans , but those ‘ tossers ‘ :yahoo: with which we share the ground .. ‘ sticks and stones ‘ etc…can take and accept our many limitations btw .. best ‘little ‘ club around

ItaliaItalia
                    Player

btw , do you also retract the ‘ prick ‘ comment .. equally not appropriate or nice ?

skeggyskeggy
                      Player

No I stand by that comment against anyone who posts something so stupid

JaytJayt
                        Chairman

Crikey, that was intense

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 3 wishes