30/06/2020 Latics 3 -0 Stoke City

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 30/06/2020 Latics 3 -0 Stoke City

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixPhoenix
    Player

Exactly six months ago today Latics hammered Stoke three nil to all but guarantee our Championship status.I remember sitting back after a few celebratory scoops thinking what this team might achieve next season.Little did I know that the following morning we would wake up to a horror story.At first I thought it was a joke ,then the realisation set in we were in administration with a points deduction.We all know what’s happened since and I know Covid has made us all realise there are more important things in life but the last six months as a Latics fan has been heartbreaking with quality players virtually given away and other assets being sold off on the cheap.However ,the true spirit of this remarkable club and supporters is slowly starting to shine through again with this bunch of academy lads who are doing us proud.Let’s hope 2021 is a better year ! All the best everyone !

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

Such a brilliant first 6 months to the year.

The less said about the last 6 the better.

the otterthe otter
        Player

Bloody hell what time do you get out of bed?. I was having my dinner at work when I found out.

vincehillvinceHill
          Player

Was looking at the championship table yesterday and saw that Barsteadley Fc were sitting pretty near the play off places.
            Couldn’t help feeling that is where we would have been and BFC where we are now but for all Of this.
            Hate being bitter but reading some of their comments on social media rankles knowing they do not deserve it.
            Long come the day when we get our revenge on the pitch , karma can take years but it will happen believe me !

The EggThe Egg
            Chairman

Wouldn’t wish our last 6 months on anyone. I never wanted Bolton to go bust, they’re our main rivals and we need them.

Barnsley on the other hand….

Their whole antics through this have been appalling and I don’t just mean the fans.

blueneonBlueneon
              Player

My argument is the iec twats and that Stanley choiw cunt face.and the spine less bastards at the efl.how our fans and club have treated is a absolute joke.if it was a top 4 club.there would have been jail sentences hanging around…oh I forgot to mention them greedy swines administrators. Anyway to all wigan athletic fans.happy new year. :good:

Troy McClureTroy McClure
                Player

We will soon be putting 2020 and all the crap that came with it behind us and look forward hopefully to the rejuvenation of our amazing club (the biggest little club in the world).
                  A Happy New Year to Latics fans the world over, stay safe and hopefully see you all back in the DW stadium in 2021.
                  :good: B-) :yahoo:

vincehillvinceHill
                  Player

Wouldn’t wish our last 6 months on anyone. I never wanted Bolton to go bust, they’re our main rivals and we need them.

Barnsley on the other hand….

Their whole antics through this have been appalling and I don’t just mean the fans.

Agree 100% , if ever those pit village fecks ever face the same as we have done I will have no sympathy with them that’s for sure!
                    Our day will come of that there is now doubt !
                    Be nice on the way up and all that
                    Up the Tics , onwards and upwards for 2021 !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 30/06/2020 Latics 3 -0 Stoke City