£39?

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £39?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    EdwardsEdwards
    Player

Now I know Latics are obviously the most attractive team in Europe, but £39 for away fans! Are they worried about our travelling hoards?
      Home tickets are already sold out, but they were available at a bargain £29.
      Latics must be getting the best seats!

cup winnerscup winners
      Player

There’s a simple solution, boycott the game. How much did we charge Leeds ?.
        If you go to Leeds then you want your head seeing to as your basically been finger bummed by some sheep fornicaters.
        I think it’s £32 get to see Utd v Barca next week so draw your own conclusion to that.
        Your soft in the head if you pay that.
        Or
        Let’s get the IEC to subsidise the ticket price, that if anyone knows who they are.
        Waits for Stu The Troll to reply

donnys pageDonnys Page
        Player

Its a rip off but some will pay it just like some will pay £30-00 for the Nob End game.
          But if the public want a choice £15-00 for Norwich is excellent value but that is 12 oclock and on Sky.
          The £22.50 average price seems about right as a fixed price any game.

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman
            Now I know Latics are obviously the most attractive team in Europe, but £39 for away fans! Are they worried about our travelling hoards?

The same seats in the Leeds end are 39 quid as well.

That’s the problem in this division with some of the big clubs. They can sell tickets at whatever price they like in the home ends so sadly us away fans get stung as well.

If we were to charge Leeds 39 quid then we would have to charge home fans 39 quid and we would be lucky to sell 10.

donnys pageDonnys Page
            Player

The same seats in the Leeds end are 39 quid as well.

That’s the problem in this division with some of the big clubs. They can sell tickets at whatever price they like in the home ends so sadly us away fans get stung as well.

If we were to charge Leeds 39 quid then we would have to charge home fans 39 quid and we would be lucky to sell 10.[/quote]
              Well the East and West could be cheaper and the like for like seats in the South Stand £39-00.

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman
                Well the East and West could be cheaper and the like for like seats in the South Stand £39-00.

Not a bad idea. Move the family stand to the end of one of them and then charge in the south what we charge the away fans.

“34.2.5

Each Club shall, not later than 30th June prior to the commencement of the following Season, provide to The League a ground/zone plan together with associated ticket prices (‘Pricing Plan’). The Pricing Plan shall be accompanied by the Club’s ground registration form.

The League shall provide copies of each Pricing Plan to all other Clubs within the relevant Division. For the avoidance of doubt this will only be done once all Pricing Plans have been received for the relevant Division.

A Club may not depart from the Pricing Plan without the prior consent of the relevant Away Club. In the event that the Home Club and Away Club are unable to reach agreement the dispute shall be referred to The League whose decision shall be final and binding.

No Club shall charge higher admission prices for visiting supporters for accommodation that is ranked as comparable with or inferior to that used by supporters of the Home Club in the same or next highest ranked accommodation. ”

So your plan is not possible.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules–regulations/section-5–fixtures/

The EggThe Egg
                Chairman

Should be able to do so next season GL. We just need to tell the EFL that that’s what we’re doing.

EdwardsEdwards
                  Player

Well I was thinking of going but I won’t now unless they put a pie, pint and a flag on my seat ready for me.
                    I suppose if they can sell out at those prices they’ll make the most of it. Maybe they think it’ll be a promotion clincher against “Little Wigan”, I hope we put em in their place!

Pie ArmyPie
                    Player

Why not spend £23 and watch Wigan Warriors get torn apart by Saints – that should keep y’all happy!

Rather watch concrete set.

donnys pageDonnys Page
                      Player

Hopefully you’re right Pie mon but tickets in Saints end must be sold out by now and I don’t understand the egg game anyway.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £39?