39 Years Ago On This Day

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 39 Years Ago On This Day

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Judging by this performance, a night out with Brian Clough would have been more exciting than one with John Motson.

I actually have a (short) night out with John Motson one day last season. I can confirm it would probably have been more exciting with Clough.[/quote]
    It was two seasons ago actually…

I touched Elsie Tanners, leg once, real name Pat Phoenix. At a Latics match actually. Anyone remember the game? She kicked off the match. I think Tommy Steele played amongst others.
    Does that count as a name drop ?

Tommy Blackledge.

Devon minnow

wigmonalec
    Player
      I touched Elsie Tanners, leg once, real name Pat Phoenix. At a Latics match actually. Anyone remember the game? She kicked off the match. I think Tommy Steele played amongst others.
      Does that count as a name drop ?

Tommy Blackledge.

Devon minnow

Mr Pastry ont right wing
      Caddis grub

I touched Elsie Tanners, leg once,

I couldn’t help visualising Steptoe when reading that, “you dirrrrty old man”

Judging by this performance, a night out with Brian Clough would have been more exciting than one with John Motson.

I actually have a (short) night out with John Motson one day last season. I can confirm it would probably have been more exciting with Clough.[/quote]
      It was two seasons ago actually…[/quote]

That’s how good a night it was… :(

SammySammy
      Player

It was two seasons ago actually…[/quote]

That’s how good a night it was… :([/quote]

Were you there to ensure he didn’t fall off the fence during any football related discussions.

Or just to hold his sheepskin coat?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 39 Years Ago On This Day