4/1

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4/1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

Is there anybody out there willing to put hard earned cash on a Wigan win at Blackburn?
      I might risk a cheeky £20 for a £100 return. Come on guys and gals join me, you know it makes sense. Lol

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

Zeb2Zeb2
      Player

‘Owd on JR….I don’t mind a bet but with Blackburn’s form…..our record at Ewood ….and our away record ‘full stop’ we should be nearer 10’s for there to be any value in that

Vat69Vat69
        Player

Id sooner go and spend the money on giving that tramp who sits outside of Burger King something to eat.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
          Player

Believe it not I’m on……..as they sa “a fool and his money………..”

jrfatfanjrfatfan
            Player
              Id sooner go and spend the money on giving that tramp who sits outside of Burger King something to eat.

My lad was giving a homeless guy half of his pizza the other day and he refused saying “have you any spare money? ” Just goes to show beggers can be choosers!

From Matlock to ManU
              What a journey!

donnys pageDonnys Page
              Player
                Is there anybody out there willing to put hard earned cash on a Wigan win at Blackburn?
                I might risk a cheeky £20 for a £100 return. Come on guys and gals join me, you know it makes sense. Lol

Good luck with that but do the robbing bookie gets read the current form. Rovers are on fire and we have fallen faster than pigeon with bird flue!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4/1