4-3-3

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-3-3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vat69Vat69
    Player

There we go.

That formation worked a treat. Even though he’s out wider, it definitely got Hugo into the game more, rather than being isolated.

Scotland? Touch is still a bit slow, but he constantly worked their defence, and caused them loads of hassle, twisting and turning. A bit like what Jason Roberts used to do.

Midfield? What can you say? Fantastic. Thomas, like a rock. Diame, getting his foot in on the ball, and twisting and turning, pushing us forward. (I’m dreading January already!) Scharner, operating as a ‘link’ type of player, and doing it very well.

Defence? Pretty solid except for the goal.

4-3-3 really is what we have to do, based on that. The critics will say it was Chelsea who had an off day and all that. No. It was us who were good. And forget the ’10 man Chelsea’ thing. We’d taken the lead against 11 men.

And besides, they normally have 12 men anyway. So you could say it was 11 versus 11, anyway. :lol:

Not enjoyed a performance like that, in a long time. One of the most fluid performances of a Latics team, I have ever seen. We LOOKED the business throughout.

Anonymous

Vat dont you think the tics fans add an imput as well my fooking throat is sore as fook :D

landgatebluelandgateblue
        Player
          Vat dont you think the tics fans add an imput as well my fooking throat is sore as fook :D

Ive never been has knackered in my life……… :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-3-3