4-3

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    landgatebluelandgateblue
    Player

Well done wigan get in……………. :D

Vat69Vat69
      Player

Good game, cracking effort from the lads today, and fully deserved. Especially considering the pitch and how difficult it went. it put some rain down today, didn’t it?

However, I think it’s a ‘token win’, given the games coming up.

James McCarthy…..what a class player. We won’t hold on to him for long. :(

jrfatfanjrfatfan
        Player

You should haver stopped after that first sentence Dave. You was doing all right up to then, but had to follow it up with 2 negatives. :roll: :shh:

From Matlock to ManU
          What a journey!

Anonymous

today just reminded me of a good old fashioned springfield park saturday afternoon.probably the weather and the pitch.oh and maybe a result.just kidding. :D

filmossfilmoss
            Player

A good game for the neutral and an even better game for the fan !! We could do with those atrocious conditions against Utd ! I have noticed the sideways passing as all but gone now and we are more direct, keep it up Bob ! :clap:

bigroybigroy
              Player

You must be sweating Dave. You said we would only end the season with 26!

Anonymous

:D :D :o

Vat69Vat69
                  Player

I wouldn’t get an erection about it.

Still going down.

Up next: Liverpool, United, and then Ciie. :lol:

Anonymous
                      today just reminded me of a good old fashioned springfield park saturday afternoon.probably the weather and the pitch.oh and maybe a result.just kidding. :D

Isaid exactly the same to a mon walking off the ground yesterday :shock:

Vat69Vat69
                      Player
                        You should haver stopped after that first sentence Dave. You was doing all right up to then, but had to follow it up with 2 negatives. :roll: :shh:

Ok Johnny, let’s assess what I said.

Good game, cracking effort from the lads today, and fully deserved. Especially considering the pitch and how difficult it went. it put some rain down today, didn’t it?

However, I think it’s a ‘token win’, given the games coming up.

James McCarthy…..what a class player. We won’t hold on to him for long. :(

Yes, like I already knew, it’s the absolute truth. Crikey John, I thought someone of your age would read that and say “yeah, about right”.

The first part was praise in it’s purest prose.

P.S. I heard ‘Oaces’ last week. Really good sound, sounds authentic, as an Oasis tribute band.

“Token Win”-Given the games coming up, I stand by that statement.

FACT: Damien Commolli AND Kenny Dalglish have both been watching James McCarthy. Chelsea are said to be interested. He’s a class young player….the new ‘Gerrard’ for me.

colbob4colin
                        Player

:D “Sheer Entertainment”

Anonymous
                            :D “Sheer Entertainment”

Only in Daves world :shock: :lolno:

Well done Bob, for my £13 a game season ticket, I couldnt ask for more entertainment. :)

Fantastic Game!

Anonymous

2 days ago I had us nailed on for the drop, now i still think we will go down but am more optimistic! last 2 performances have been a massive improvement. Hopefully we can nick a point from one of the next 3 games
                              COME ON LATICS!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-3