4-4-2

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-4-2

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    loweylowey
    Player

Back to the Leicester comparison. Jermain Beckford had scored 1 goal in 20+ games playing as a lone striker, switch to 4-4-2 amd he gets a hat trick – Hmmmm Interesting?

Back to the Leicester comparison. Jermain Beckford had scored 1 goal in 20+ games playing as a lone striker, switch to 4-4-2 amd he gets a hat trick – Hmmmm Interesting?

Yep, you’re right. 4-4-2 gets you goals every time, and any team that doesn’t play this formation is doomed to fail.

Now, please can we drop the 4-4-2 discussion. It went round in circles last time.

He’s in my fantasy team so I know he has been on the bench for most of those games; it’s even harder to score from there. ;)

loweylowey
      Player

He’s in my fantasy team so I know he has been on the bench for most of those games; it’s even harder to score from there. ;)[/quote]

A fair point but the question is why is he in your team?

He’s in my fantasy team so I know he has been on the bench for most of those games; it’s even harder to score from there. ;)[/quote]

A fair point but the question is why is he in your team?[/quote]

Because when I bought him, i thought he’d play and score more than he has. I didnt think he’d never play and not be able to hit a cow’s arse with a banjo. Who do you think I am, Roberto Martinez??

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4-4-2