4 key non-performers against Chelsea

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 key non-performers against Chelsea

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    mittymitty
    Player

Slate me if you want, but that was a very good performance yesterday, let down by Rodallega, Figueroa and massively by N’Zogbia and Kirkland for the second game in succession.

What is really ironic, is these 3 outfield players are the ones that are ‘attracting the interest’ from the big clubs, yet they let us down in a big way yesterday.

N’Zogbia didn’t start playing until Chelsea were at 3-0, unprofessional or not interested?

Had these 4 played to their ability yesterday, we certainly have not come out 6-0 losers.

Slate me if you want, but that was a very good performance yesterday, let down by Rodallega, Figueroa and massively by N’Zogbia and Kirkland for the second game in succession.

What is really ironic, is these 3 outfield players are the ones that are ‘attracting the interest’ from the big clubs, yet they let us down in a big way yesterday.

N’Zogbia didn’t start playing until Chelsea were at 3-0, unprofessional or not interested?

Had these 4 played to their ability yesterday, we certainly have not come out 6-0 losers.

you must be taking the piss,because i have read other stuff you have posted on here so i know your not braindead

landgatebluelandgateblue
      Player

Im with mitty on this one, in the first 45 mins we where the better team but our defensive frailties let us down again, and i reckon kirklands gloves must have grease on um! :oops:

bob16alec almond
        Player

mitty your bob on,Kirkland has gone altogether,timing ,positioning,ball catching,distribution time for a change.
          Rodders either cant or wont play on the left.
          Figs waiting to go ,but i cant see who wants him.
          Zog not interested.

MickyCMike
          Player

Fair comments Mitty…and as bob16 says, Hugo is ‘lost’ on the left (he is clearly not happy with this and it reflects in his play)

What I would add to the ‘mix’ is that half of them lacked pace in the second half. Caught on the break at least five times and no-one fast enough to catch them. Figs took the ball on a 60 yarder, before getting tackled then took 5 minutes catching his breath – no energy to chase down the ‘second ball’ that we were good at in the first half (there were many more examples of this) – my fear is that we do not have a fully fit team……..are they not training hard enough?

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
            Player

Why hasn’t Boselli been mentioned? The guy looked like a lost soul out on that pitch. The times he did have the ball played into him he f&£ked it up. He’s never going to make it as a lone striker. He needs a partner, which sadly bobby isn’t going to give him.

Bobs to do list.

1 Drop Kirkland
              2 Organise the defence. (How boyce isn’t getting a game is beyond me)
              3 Give Boselli a partner. Someone to hold it up and bring him into play. Heskey would have been perfect for him.

Next

Oddly enough I thought N’Zogbia did OK. It’ll be his last game for Wiagn though.

jamescJamesC
              Player
                mitty your bob on,Kirkland has gone altogether,timing ,positioning,ball catching,distribution time for a change.

Been saying it for ages and it took you all until now to realise this.

Bobs to do list.

Emmerson Boyce started last week’s game against Blackpool, we were 3-0 down by half-time & getting torn apart down both flanks resulting in him being hauled off after 45 minutes
                That could be why he isn’t getting a game!!

s44rrks44rrk
                Player

for the 1st 45 mins we played ok, the majority of the poor crowd stayed and clapped the team off at half time,the 2nd half was over before it began,2 long balls and a keeper who doesnt know if he should come or not led to 2 if not 3 further goals.
                  I dont know what the answer is, shall we throw rodders up front and play 4-4-2, would he be interested then? would it work?
                  N,zog needs sorting,if he doesnt want to be here get rid,same with Fig,disinterested players will bring the rest down.
                  Mr Martinez needs to concede to a defensive coach,build from the back,its as old as the hills.

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
                  Player

Bobs to do list.

Emmerson Boyce started last week’s game against Blackpool, we were 3-0 down by half-time & getting torn apart down both flanks resulting in him being hauled off after 45 minutes
                    That could be why he isn’t getting a game!![/quote]

I dont want to see him at full back! I want to see him at centre half. Figueroa was the main culprit of that 1st half shambles. His injury is a blessing in disguise.

Bath LaticBath Latic
                    Player

Just how did Englands number 4 (?) end up on the floor for the Anelka header?

Anonymous
                        ….. Figueroa was the main culprit of that 1st half shambles. His injury is a blessing in disguise.

The rumoured about £5 million sale to Sunderland would have been an even bigger blessing!!

Ha Ha!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 key non-performers against Chelsea