4 points dropped

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 points dropped

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Two games that we shold have won and only got two points. When will our luck change?

Next week is a huge game now – if it wasn’t before, need a win now rather than a draw.

been the problem for most of the season amigo. not being able to kill off teams when we have the chance.

billlaticbilllatic
    Player

Just got back from the game ..in the prawn buttie end today had a word with the chairman he delighted with a point.. we where poor against a very poor villa side..
      need to play better next week..but no one else pull up trees either..ps I was across from the tics fans and they where fantastic today!!!more of the same same next week..

tea bag headTea Bag Head
      Player

Which chairman are we talking about?

Anonymous

I thought it was a good result today.Villa are that kinda side where it can go either way, so a point away is good,frustrating but good. Spurs let us down today unfortunately…lets hope bolton wont do the same next week.

Next week is massive and always was gonna be. My fear is that if West Ham go all out attacking with 4 strikers as they did today, I think they can punish us, cause as we proved again today antolin and gary can just be so headless in defence sometimes and nearly costing us dearly.

Maybe its because im an Irish man but I really think Sammon should be brought on before di Santo, especially when the win is vital. Sammon can just get in those positions that can score, whereas franco, although he has a great work rate, he just doesn’t look menacing up front.

My 2 cents anyway

wigmonalec
          Player

I wish we,d play with 2 strikers nay mind 4! :shock:

Record. Broken. Like. A. Sound. You

I wish we,d play with 2 strikers nay mind 4! :shock:

Rodallega, Moses (A.N. Other), N’Zogbia – arguably three strikers in attack, two midfielders in derfence. :think:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 points dropped