4 wins

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 wins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gives us automatic promotion 99% certain given the goal difference..!!

Top result tonight (not seen it yet) and the bonus of Blackburn drawing.

Onwards and upwards..up the Tics :woohoo:

Another great win

Stunning, well done lads I was worried about this game. COYL

donnys pageDonnys Page
    Player

Marvelous performance after a dogged performance in the first half of hoof ball from Rochdale. Dales consolation penalty was a dive too.
      Latics fans were fantastic throughout and its all looking very positive for the run in to win the league.
      Well done Mr Cook and the boys.

horchorc
      Manager

Great performance especially in the 2nd half and four good goals.
        Sam Morsy stood out for me, along with James Vaughan.
        Walton was unlucky to concede a goal late on and lose his clean sheet from ‘Dales only shot on target.
        Fantastic support from the Latics fans again tonight, never shut up from start to finish, and a good turnout too.

COYL

grumpygrumpy
        Player

Gutted couldn’t go last night working so well done to the boys and everyone who travelled, but boy oh boy drove past Spurs new ground yesterday and holy shit very impressive and huge (just like what the Mrs says) I look forward to getting them in a cup game away or even dream of playing them again in the greed league, it’s just a pity it’s in a shit hole.

loweylowey
          Player

Powell’s injury sounded a bit worrying although it allowed us to play two up top which yielded three goals …. cue donmy

4 wins does it for certain now!

11 points enough given the 32 goal advantage over Shrewsbury :woohoo:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4 wins