Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4345

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Zeb2Zeb2
    Player

Noise Bloody Hell, I couldn’t make out a sodding word at Springfield , half time scores, may as well have been the shipping forecast for all I could make out
      and I was a Bloody sight younger then….. now the half time bollocks is fkn deafening…….I don’t give a shit about the lad trying to kick a dead ball into the goal ….Jesus …you can’t chat to your pals or the blokes you know in the next block

God I’m a miserable old sod ……but

I’ve earned the piggin right !

horchorc
      Manager
        Seeing as nobody sits down or sits in their correct seat so maybe we treat it as an unreserved stand and so we need to leave 10% free.

Even at a riduculous level of 10%, that would only account for 540, not 1055.
        GMP look after Old Trafford, does that mean their ground really holds 82,500 but they can only allow 75000 in becuse some fans might stand up??
        If they can Police much bigger grounds than ours that sell every seat, then surely they can Police ours properly and make them sit down.

horchorc
        Manager
          Would have been no atmosphere at all last Saturday with less than ten thousand home fans.
          Sometimes it improves the atmosphere amongst the home fans just because there is a good away following. 4700 Hammers didn’t affect the result much either.
          Mind the atmosphere would be further increased if the P.A. system was turned off ten minutes before kick off. That cacophony of shit kills any chance of an atmosphere building up.

Is your phone goosed, tried ringing you three times tonight to say thanks for the card and cash.

donnys pageDonnys Page
          Player

Home number changed. Mobiles been on but just shut it off about twenty mins ago.

Who f****** cares????

No idea Paul maybe someone from the club may enlighten us for once and then we wouldn’t have to keep asking these questions.
            Maybe it’s done to encourage more away fans in the home ends.

Maybe 4345 is the amount City have asked for and didn’t want to pay for the remaining 1055 for fear of not selling them.[/quote]

Maybe 4345 is the amount available for open purchase and City have already secured some of the balanced as corporate “give aways” for companies and players ?

the otterthe otter
            Player

When do the home tickets for the City match go on sale?

Right now

SammySammy
              Player

No idea Paul maybe someone from the club may enlighten us for once and then we wouldn’t have to keep asking these questions.
                Maybe it’s done to encourage more away fans in the home ends.

Maybe 4345 is the amount City have asked for and didn’t want to pay for the remaining 1055 for fear of not selling them.[/quote]

Maybe 4345 is the amount available for open purchase and City have already secured some of the balanced as corporate “give aways” for companies and players ?[/quote]

I know this might seem imaginative and novel but why don’t you just ask the club?

the otterthe otter
                Player

Right now[/quote]

Have you managed to get yours yet? I’ve just tried and it says I don’t have the right privileges to buy one, despite having the same seat since the stadium opened and buying loads of away and cup tickets over the years.

filmossfilmoss
                  Player

Just bought my ticket for City game ( My usual seat ) When will I get the option to buy more?

donnys pageDonnys Page
                    Player

Right now[/quote]

Have you managed to get yours yet? I’ve just tried and it says I don’t have the right privileges to buy one, despite having the same seat since the stadium opened and buying loads of away and cup tickets over the years.[/quote]

Maybe it’s possibly something to do with The DW i.t. system is a bank of ZX Spectrums linked with a reel to reel tape recorder.

martinhmartinh
                      Player

Have you looked at the online ticketing? As well as the outer wings of the East Stand, there’s a whole other block looks like it’s not on sale. What is going on?

simmpoolsimmpool
                        Player

You can get them now but not a season ticket holders seat

Have you looked at the online ticketing? As well as the outer wings of the East Stand, there’s a whole other block looks like it’s not on sale. What is going on?

Season ticket holders have until Wednesday to buy their own seats, so those will not be on open sale until then.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4345