4700 v 4500

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4700 v 4500

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    DickDastrdlyDickDastrdly
    Player

Is it right our 6 fingers friends could outnumber us tonight? I’ve heard they have sold 4700, plus could have up to 500 that have managed to buy tickets l in our end which could mean they’ll have 5200 and us 4000. Hope I’m wrong

cup winnerscup winners
      Player

There more than welcome to come and sit were I’m sitting :)

Vat69Vat69
        Player

I think we will have 6000 in at least.

Im slightly suspicious that the South Stand is closed though for this game. I am wondering if theres something a bit underhand going on. Are GMP planning on using it to house any Wankys who blatantly make themselves known in the home stands? Or if a load turn up outside without tickets. They did that last season at grounds.

I bloody hope not, as getting away after will be like crossing no mans land in the Somme. Not bothered about myself, but bothered about my kids.

Really bad idea, if thats what they’re thinking.

Stadium rules clearly state any opposition fans found in the bome end of the ground will be ejected.
          Hope they apply this.

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman

Think it’s more the fact we won’t get 15000 home fans so shut that stand and save on costs. Happens for pretty much every cup tie.

EdwardsEdwards
            Player

The South Stand is never open for any cup fixture, except massive games like City

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman

What’s massive about a cup game against City?

Sick of beating them.

donnys pageDonnys Page
                Player

Why if there was such a demand from Bolton fans will there be 700 empty seats in the North Stand?

EdwardsEdwards
                  Player

At a push I could cope with another regulation cup upset

The EggThe Egg
                    Chairman

Why if there was such a demand from Bolton fans will there be 700 empty seats in the North Stand?

Have to leave some seats free for safety reasons when the stand is unreserved.

Even the fat gravy stained cuckoo lodgers got 13000 home fans on, 7500 of which werent season ticket holders, paying over £20 a ticket against their bitter rivals in a midweek game they knew they were going to get thrashed.

How many points did they get for that?

Fuck off you boring judas cunt

donnys pageDonnys Page
                      Player

5555 including visitors we remember Mutty.
                        You just quoted the one off Rugby League show case match of the year and your figures were wrong at that.
                        Latics crowd tonight was one of the best of the night.
                        Boltons 4600 and odd helped but remember we had 7000 home fans in. Even mighty Bolton only attracted 5500 home fans in the last round at ten quid.
                        Did you get to Bloomfield tonight mate? A giant killing upset there against the Donkey Lasher’s.
                        I think Latics had double the crowd there tonight.

donnys pageDonnys Page
                        Player

5555 including visitors we remember Mutty.
                          You just quoted the one off Rugby League show case match of the year and your figures were wrong at that.
                          Latics crowd tonight was one of the best of the night.
                          Boltons 4600 and odd helped but remember we had 7000 home fans in. Even mighty Bolton only attracted 5500 home fans in the last round at ten quid.
                          Did you get to Bloomfield tonight mate? A giant killing upset there against the Donkey Lasher’s.
                          I think Latics had double the crowd there tonight.

vincehillvinceHill
                          Player

What was the official attendance tonight
                            Looked around 12000 , easily half full

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 4700 v 4500