£5.00 parking

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £5.00 parking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    parr1942anthony parr
    Player

many supporters have bought there season tickets ,all parking £5.00 how greedy is whealan the fans loose out again ,how much more money does this greedy man need

many supporters have bought there season tickets ,all parking £5.00 how greedy is whealan the fans loose out again ,how much more money does this greedy man need

Where have you heard this from Parr? Just checked the club website and it’s saying Car Park 4 is free as before :unsure:

Car Park 3 has been chargeable since the 2nd Prem season (they did tarmac it and paint nice lines on it though :lol: )

£60 for a season parking ticket (up from £50 last year). Also includes cup games…I got 29 games last season for £50 parking so hardly a rip off is it!

parr1942anthony parr
      Player

I rang up this afternoon from the ticket office after I was told about the charges she confirmed it

Here we go again.

Now I’m not arguing whether the price is right, or not.

But Whealan (sic) isn’t pocketing the loose change. The club have overheads with diminishing parachute payments. They need to cut back all over the place.

I really am getting sick of the Whelan bashers.

No – he isn’t a genial employer to those that have worked or do work for him. Yes – he is tight with money – that’s how he became a millionaire, with little more cash than we all could have put together if we’d had the drive, and the business sense he has. Yes – he can be ruthless at times.

But to say that the club is raising parking fees (whether or not that is true)to benefit him personally is absolute tosh.

There are so so many clubs where parking isn’t available – or if it is then a fiver is the very least you pay to some spiv outfit operating on an industrial estate.

Or don’t you go to away games?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £5.00 parking