5.15p.m. Confirmed

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5.15p.m. Confirmed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JaytJayt
    Chairman

Kick off for the Final

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

OKALAndrew
      Player

Set of knobs the FA,5.15,why not 5.10

filmossfilmoss
        Player

I would have liked a 4.20 kick off !

rossmci90ross
          Player

Would have preferred a 3pm kick off.

Anonymous

was it not a late kick off last season?????

diggoryDiggory
              Player

So annoying!!! The FA bang on about it being the greatest cup competition in the world ,steeped in history and tradition. Well tradition kicks off at 3.00pm in my books.

Anonymous

Not surprised its 5.15, but disappointing and does not take into account the commitment of the supporters of both clubs.

Even ESPN on their site said it was difficult with the trains (presumably ITV have the final say :dry: )

Had it been say Arsenal/Chelsea then 5.15 would be fine, but not when both clubs are 200 miles away.

It’s going to be a very late night home, especially for those with young children.

BluedayNeil weaver
                  Player

Just shows how far we have come as a club when we debating the merits or otherwise of the FA Cup Final kick off time in which we are participating! Couldn’t care less about the logistics of getting there and back again, just ecstatic about the fact we’re playing in it!

horchorc
                    Manager
                      Just shows how far we have come as a club when we debating the merits or otherwise of the FA Cup Final kick off time in which we are participating! Couldn’t care less about the logistics of getting there and back again, just ecstatic about the fact we’re playing in it!

Well said that man. I still have to pinch myself.
                      The kick off for the final doesn’t really matter to me though as I am in London for the weekend anyway, but I do feel for those with young kids.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5.15p.m. Confirmed