5-4-Friday… 5 all-seater stadia pros

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 all-seater stadia pros

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In comparison to your volleyed return of the ball, i once punched the ball back on to the pitch from seat M224 in the west stand – no idea why, & it really f00kin hurt!! :blush:

The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

It must be easy to find who robbed your coat mate. Surely nobody else can dress as bad as you ;)

I certainly didn’t nick it anf they don’t make jackets like that at Jacamo.

In comparison to your volleyed return of the ball, i once punched the ball back on to the pitch from seat M224 in the west stand – no idea why, & it really f00kin hurt!! :blush:

Any chance of giving Ali some lessons?

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

Any chance of giving Ali some lessons?[/quote]

Ali needs catching lessons. As does Scott Carson. Maybe Lee Nicholls could teach them?

Serves you right – you should have headed it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 all-seater stadia pros