5-4-Friday… 5 annoying footballers

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 annoying footballers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

Who is this Simon Howarth that you speak of?

It can’t be the talented and superb Simon Haworth that I watched back in the day can it?

No – it’s this annoying guy. Can’t kick a ball straight for love nor money, but says he’s an expert.

Tchah!

filmossfilmoss
      Player

No – it’s this annoying guy. Can’t kick a ball straight for love nor money, but says he’s an expert.

Tchah!

Should have hired him to help out on here ! ;)

I am absolutely amazed, given the parlos state of the grammar, spelling and English language structure of this site that people are jumping on a mis-spelling of some no-mark Welsh ponce.

Suffice to say, I will be losing no sleep over the fact that poor Simon may be offended by this.

Anyway, come on – there must be hundreds of different players who annoy you lot as much as those five annoy me

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman
          I am absolutely amazed, given the parlos state of the grammar, spelling and English language structure of this site that people are jumping on a mis-spelling of some no-mark Welsh ponce.

Suffice to say, I will be losing no sleep over the fact that poor Simon may be offended by this.

Anyway, come on – there must be hundreds of different players who annoy you lot as much as those five annoy me

Ryan Giggs and David Nugent piss me off.

Giggs for the way he tried to referee matches against us (Connor Sammon’s red card for example) and the image he was a family man and all round nice guy which turned out to be a load of bulls&it. Well. He was a family man I guess.

Nugent for giving us the fingers at PNE when they equalised in the promotion season.

filmossfilmoss
          Player

Wait until ‘Loudmouthblue’ sees your ” Neutral” comment followed by your real reason for hating Robbie Fowler! ;)

The EggThe Egg
            Chairman
              real reason for hating Robbie Fowler! ;)

I spotted that :)

Wait until ‘Loudmouthblue’ sees your ” Neutral” comment followed by your real reason for hating Robbie Fowler! ;)[/quote]

Oh yeah, that’s right, I forgot. I hate all scousers purely becasue I’m a closet Man u fan, aren’t I?

I won’t be holding my breath waiting for, or bothering with, any reply from him.

real reason for hating Robbie Fowler! ;)

I spotted that :)[/quote]

And McManaman, obviously.

Oh, and Nolan.

And Savage is from North Wales. That’s nearly scouse, and therefore anti-Man United

SammySammy
              Player

For those of a certain age I nominate Jackie Swindells.

Can’t remember why I hated him, probably for no other reason than he always seemed to score against us and it was usually a penalty.

1, David Speedie

2, Craig Bellamy

3, Rodney Marsh

4, Ashley Young

5, Kevin Francis

El Hadj Diouf.

End of.

filmossfilmoss
                Player
                  El Hadj Diouf.

End of.

He wasn’t annoying, he was downright repulsive!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 annoying footballers