5-4-Friday… 5 Bad-Boy Footballers

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Bad-Boy Footballers

• This topic has 17 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Tomasz Repka.

The first time we played West Ham away in the Championship and lost 4-0 whilst having Matt Jackson and Lee McCulloch sent off, this top hat got away with absolute murder and somehow only got booked. He then had the nerve to take a 20/30 yard de-tour when being brought off to shake the hand of the referee. Obviously that move went down incredibly well with the Wigan following.

I remember that, I was there. That was the one and only time I left a game early, to go and see some tits in the Flying Scotsman. ;)[/quote]
    You mean the pub that was shut after last season’s Arsenal game? (along with virtually every other drinking establishment in London)[/quote]

Yes, but it was a hive of activity in those days[/quote]

After making numerous attempts over the years to find that place, a mate living in London found where it was & I went in there one afternoon, bizarrely, with said friends wife.
    The women in there were absolutely rotten & when I said to the lady with the collection jar that I wasn’t paying to see current dancing girl take her kit off I was politely asked to leave
    This story also links into the Kevin Francis/Dean Connolly (loosely)story as it was the same mate who was a steward who saw the challenge at close quarters.
    When we met up with him later he was a bit miffed that I’d took his missus into a strip bar :ohmy:

Ron (chopper) Harris

Norman (bites your legs) Hunter

And Wigans very own, Bobby (head-the-ball) Todd

Anonymous

Billy Whitehurst.

He once got a chocolate mousse, ate it, and then actually DEFECATED, that is, he shat in the pot, resealed it, and asked a YTS lad to take it back to the shop to tell them it didn’t seem right. :-D

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Bad-Boy Footballers